View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
167. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

23 13.77%
  • 2 - Easy

112 67.07%
  • 3 - Moderate

32 19.16%
  • 4 - Hard

0 0%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Assassin's Creed II forum, part of the A; Such an easy platinum, unless you decide to try and find all the feathers without help, which would make you ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Such an easy platinum, unless you decide to try and find all the feathers without help, which would make you crazy.

PRO Member

Definately a very easy from me. This was a really fun game but the platinum was way to easy.

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

Easy... after playing Assassin's Creed I, i had no interest in the series until i came on this site and saw a lot of love for the series... must admit the 2nd is much much better

I enjoyed the game a lot and got most of the trophies naturally... when i finished i had ~80 feathers and it took 20 mins to find the rest with a guide, the only thing that was a pain was some of the glyph puzzle's but even that wasnt too difficult
    Avy by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

2. Easy. The hardest part of the game was the collection trophies. Nothing (aside from Sweeper, which was the biggest PITA for me) was really difficult, just time-consuming in some ways. Still loved it, though.
    My PS3 Plats:
    Assassin's Creed II, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Beyond: Two Souls, God of War, God of War II, Heavy
    Rain, ICO, inFAMOUS, inFAMOUS 2, L.A. Noire, Prince of Persia, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten
    Sands, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus, Sly 2:
    Band of Thieves, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves,
    Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, The Walking Dead: Season One
    My PS4 Plats:
    Apotheon, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, inFAMOUS: Second Son, Murdered: Soul Suspect

Cops vs Robbers Rangers??

2 easy for me, like others say the collecting trophy is a PITA unless you use a map other then that just some easy with some tiny practice bronze trophies

www.powerpyx.com

2 - Easy.
    I just didn't want to give it a 1 because there are easier games out there.

The only thing that might be a little "annoying" for some gamers are the collectibles. It took me 4 days to obtain this platinum, making it a quick and very enjoyable game.

Resident PHD

Moderate, the feathers were annoying and that stupid sweep 5 people with a pole trophy was stupid.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 4 - Silver

I went moderate. The feathers were obviously a pain and so was finding some of the glyphs, but with Twisted Metal on the horizon I had to get the collectibles out of the way and move on to blowing up some cars. Thanks interwebs!
    Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off! TURN IT OFF!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Easy - Nothing was really difficult the only 2 trophies worth mentioning are In Memory of Petruccio (collect all 100 feathers) and Vitruvian Man (unlock all 20 of Subject 16's Videos)

PRO Member

Easy

Nothing really hard about this game. Great game though.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Its been a while since i played this but it was (once again) a great game and i remember it fairly well.I voted easy on this but was atually leaning towards moderate but went easy in the end.I think if this game was attempted with no guide then it would be very difficult.The game had great controls,good battle system and a great story.Ive always loved these games as they have always provided me with hours of great fun.Ive always loved the landscape,background and graphics on these games,for me its always been a key element.I loved the feathers and glyphs as it meant i had to play the game for longer and at the time,i couldnt get enough of it.Great game,absolutely worth a go if you havent already done so

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Rated this easy, most of the trophies were easily achievable, the feathers and glyph puzzles were a pain though. A couple of my trophies glitched but nothing too difficult to re-do on a second save. Amazing game overall

Retired TrophyGuide Ninja

1 - very easy.... a fun game and the plat almost came without really going for it

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Some of the Glyphs were hard to work out without a guide and for that reason I vote moderate

Beast Incarnate

2 - Easy

Nothing very hard at all. The feathers were the only slightly challenging but increasingly annoying thing in the game

Change is mediocre

3 - Moderate The feathers trophy was definitely the hardest, I missed one with a guide, and it took me a while to figure out that you can see how many are left in each district.

PRO Member

2- Easy. Loved the rich layout of the game, smooth game play. Hunting feathers was the only real difference for me from making this a 1 instead of the 2 that I gave it.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." - Mark Twain

Lvl 8 - Gold

I voted easy. The game was fun and there wasn't a lot of things that had me stuck. Finding the collectables was sort of fun even though i was following a guide, and the sweeper trophy was easy after someone gave me a good tip / trick.

Local Drunk

Easy - The feathers were a bit annoying and some of the glyphs were a pain.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Easy. Not much of a challenge, the only hard part was getting the collectibles and such.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast