Bright light camera puzzles, WTF!?!

This is a discussion on Bright light camera puzzles, WTF!?! within the Assassin's Creed III: Liberation forum, part of the A; Anyone else having the worst time with these? Whoever came up with this idea certainly wasn't bright (no pun intended). ...

Kid, not loser

Bright light camera puzzles, WTF!?!

Anyone else having the worst time with these? Whoever came up with this idea certainly wasn't bright (no pun intended). I'm putting it towards all sorts of lighting, the sun, 2 big lamps, my cell phone, my Laptop, and getting no results. I leave it there for awhile then move it around hoping it registers but get nothing. It's quite frustrating and is really becoming pointless. I was stuck on this last puzzle for 15 minutes till it finally did something out of random movement of my Vita.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

DH
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

i haven't gotten that far so i really have no idea what your talking about lol but it sounds like i wont have much luck with it if its giving you trouble. Or is Liberation just full of bad luck for you my friend . . .

PSN ID: Devilhunter290
    Big thanks to D1Mech for this signature and avatar

DH
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Okay just did the first one in the game and you put a bright light in front of the camera and use the touchscreen to shift the lens left or right it was rather confusing to me at first but thats what did it for me and i hope this helps

PSN ID: Devilhunter290
    Big thanks to D1Mech for this signature and avatar

Change is good

Looking forward to this review Kid.

Rangers F.C

They did something similar in Golden Abyss and that was a pain as well , I had to hold it up to a halogen spot light on my ceiling to get it to register lol
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

PRO Member

I'm feeling you buddy. First couple I got no problem. But now..... Argh! I've tried everything I can think of. Even using iPhones flashlight (camera flash) isn't doing it. Annoying as hell
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Cipher sent us to hell

You actually don't need any light to solve these puzzles I found out. If you hold your Vita with your 4 fingers at the top and your thumb at the bottom you can trick it into registering. Just hold your Vita like that and move it around until you hear the sound indicating it registered. I played through several light puzzles in complete darkness last night and had no problem solving them.
    PS3/Vita/PS4: x13ucketHeaDx | X360: x13ucketHeaDx | Steam: x13ucketHeaDx

"Kaz... I'm already a demon."

Lvl 1 - Bronze

One trick I've learned for this is to set it down on a dark table, especially after exposing it to a light source. I agree that it's buggy, but will likely complete the game before a fix is released for it. Even let the camera look at the cloudless sun recently and it didn't trigger.

PRO Member

I've also found that playing with the camera doesn't require you to actually find a bright light source. It is, however, annoying. Just not as annoying as the pickpocket mechanic. Or the save glitch.

PRO Member

What I started doing was pointing it towards a light then towards my lap. Kept repeating till it registered. This ingame "feature" wasn't thought out too much
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18