Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Assassins Creed 3 Pic

This is a discussion on Assassins Creed 3 Pic within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; were there any tall buildings in the 1700"S,any towers.free running is going to suck....

Lvl 8 - Gold

were there any tall buildings in the 1700"S,any towers.free running is going to suck.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyblitzed View Post
    were there any tall buildings in the 1700"S,any towers.free running is going to suck.
    not really, American colony towns were usually not high. There was even a rule in one of the old towns that a building can't be higher than the original church that was in town (Charlestown?).

but there's tons and tons of narrow pathways and rooftops and some colony towns were built like grids, so it equals out.

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

my eyes are getting a bit teary when i see the betsy ross flag. bring it ubisoft

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 2 - Bronze

This is good news to me. I love the American Revolution era. I will say tons of material can be exploited out of tihs. Yeah I said the word exploited. For the SP it's the Assassin's (Colonists) vs the Templars (British). I will say I'd bet our new Assassin here will get involved with the Tea Party. There are so many historical battles and set ups in this era make things right.

I did wish it was during the French Revolution, Boxer Revolution and more but still this is a nice setting and the axe blade and bow & arrows I am going to really enjoy doing.

As for MP yeah British Templars players can play as. I can't wait to go into MP and do some Scalping on some moron running around the map with his head cut off and slick back into the darkness.

I will say good job Ubisoft on bringing this to paper. Let's see how this gets into retail.
    Lord Fenton
    Gaming since the days of Kings Quest 3

Working On: Dungeon Defenders and Batman:AC(PS3) and Borderlands (PC Steam) til I start round 2 of my BG:EE good guy this time.
    My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GrimFenton

Lvl 2 - Bronze

why is it that most people in this thread and other threads about assassins creed 3. forget that guns ARE NOT assassins creed. other than the hiddengun and those lame guns guards have. the weapons in assassins creed game are hiddenblades (and its upgrades) swords. posion. crossbrow. knifes. daggers. bombs (like in revelations) and leonardos machines (i know. these can not be used in AC3 if we arent got Leonardo is in it).

and forget that assassins creed is free-running/climbing on high things like monuments .
    we play on the ps3 too collect trophies nothing is true everything is permitted We are trophy hunters
    working on getting in: Saints Row the third.

platbar "out of date"

DON'T BLINK

Quote Originally Posted by black_dog21 View Post
    why is it that most people in this thread and other threads about assassins creed 3. Forget that guns are not assassins creed. Other than the hiddengun and those lame guns guards have. the weapons in assassins creed game are hiddenblades (and its upgrades) swords. Posion. Crossbrow. Knifes. Daggers. Bombs (like in revelations) and leonardos machines (i know. These can not be used in ac3 if we arent got leonardo is in it).

And forget that assassins creed is free-running/climbing on high things like monuments .
    oh noes ubisoft is trying something new!!11!!!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Koimia View Post
    oh noes ubisoft is trying something new!!11!!!
    you forget the fact. that if cod tried something new. like useing lets say. rocks. stikes. would you still take it as a cod game.
    we play on the ps3 too collect trophies nothing is true everything is permitted We are trophy hunters
    working on getting in: Saints Row the third.

platbar "out of date"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12