why can't i hold all these leaks: more AC3 leaks

This is a discussion on why can't i hold all these leaks: more AC3 leaks within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; NEW Assassin's Creed 3 screenshots - NeoGAF...

INTJ

why can't i hold all these leaks: more AC3 leaks

Kiwi Defender

Fuck you Ubisoft. Why must this look so amazing, yet happen during the US revolution?

Also, why "Gremio de las Sombras" (Creed of the Shadows, for those of you who don't know Spanish)?

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

I wish AC3 would take place in France, during the French Revolution, or in Japan, during the samurai-era. Instead, it is boring ol' US of A. *yawn* Come on, Ubisoft, do not be lazy but I guess it is too late for that now. I really wanted to see assassins mingling round with samurai for once, or play with French dialogue and culture.

*Yawn*
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

Threat

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Fuck you Ubisoft. Why must this look so amazing, yet happen during the US revolution?

Also, why "Gremio de las Sombras" (Creed of the Shadows, for those of you who don't know Spanish)?
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoasg View Post
    I wish AC3 would take place in France, during the French Revolution, or in Japan, during the samurai-era. Instead, it is boring ol' US of A. *yawn* Come on, Ubisoft, do not be lazy but I guess it is too late for that now. I really wanted to see assassins mingling round with samurai for once, or play with French dialogue and culture.

*Yawn*
    What exactly is wrong with the US revolution? The only way you could say it's boring is if you barely know about it.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Nope, nothing

That looks brilliant and I think the setting if f'in sweet!

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    What exactly is wrong with the US revolution? The only way you could say it's boring is if you barely know about it.
    Much better settings out there which are not only more interesting, but that give out the impression of having much more potential for both the story and the gameplay. For example, I haven't seen a Hidden Blade in all the screenshots that have been leaked, thing that I assume wouldn't have happened with another setting, like Feudal Japan.

Toggle Spoiler

My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Trophy Guide Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    Im going to have to concur with this

Much better settings out there which are not only more interesting, but that give out the impression of having much more potential for both the story and the gameplay. For example, I haven't seen a Hidden Blade in all the screenshots that have been leaked, thing that I assume wouldn't have happened with another setting, like Feudal Japan.
    All of you are missing that this is supposed to be the last game for Desmond and in case none of you noticed...hes family lives in the boring old US of A so it would only be natural to show the final ancestor living in the same location

Nope, nothing

It's on the box art

Here, I pointed it out for you http://i.imgur.com/KDQDe.jpg

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    It's on the box art

I can see why I totally missed it lol. Still, have yet to see it in action. It's almost as if he had it just for the hell of it, since he's always using his Tomahawk.

Toggle Spoiler

Plats-O'-War!!

It's on the box art

LOL! Hahahaha!!! Too funny!! , now I really can't wait for this. IMHO, they picked the perfect setting for this game. Looking forward to this. I may have to brush up on my history

Nope, nothing

I can see why I totally missed it lol. Still, have yet to see it in action. It's almost as if he had it just for the hell of it, since he's always using his Tomahawk.
    Yeah lol, they don't call it the "hidden blade" for nothing

It does look like the Tomahawk seems to replace it

Kiwi Defender

Yeah lol, they don't call it the "hidden blade" for nothing

It does look like the Tomahawk seems to replace it
    It actually stood out before, though .

That's what I'm complaining about. While it will look much better to get behind some dude and stab him in the head with an axe, the hidden blade is the Assassins' trademark.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyHasselhoff View Post
    All of you are missing that this is supposed to be the last game for Desmond and in case none of you noticed...hes family lives in the boring old US of A so it would only be natural to show the final ancestor living in the same location
    I did notice, and it doesn't erase the fact that there are much better settings out there. Also, says his family will even make an appearance?

Toggle Spoiler