All 3 Assassins Creed 3 Collectors Editions shown off

This is a discussion on All 3 Assassins Creed 3 Collectors Editions shown off within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; Assassin’s Creed III Collector’s Editions Announced | EGMNOW The Freedom Edition Assassin’s Creed III retail game A 24-cm high-quality figurine ...

INTJ

All 3 Assassins Creed 3 Collectors Editions shown off

Assassin’s Creed III Collector’s Editions Announced | EGMNOW

The Freedom Edition

Assassin’s Creed III retail game
    A 24-cm high-quality figurine of Connor
    A steelbook case art drawn by awards-winning comic artist Alex Ross
    George Washington’s notebook revealing all the truth & secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution.
    One exclusive Lithograph

2 in-game Single Player Missions:

Lost Mayan Ruins: Connor’s mission leads him in an old Mayan pyramid, full of mysteries and revelations. Players will be able to unlock Captain Kidd’s fabled cutlass, a deadly, brutal and beautiful piece of steel
    Ghost of War: The tide of the Revolution turns into the Templars favor. Defeat your enemies and unlock The Pontiac’s War Club, a powerful Native American weapon.

1 in-game Multiplayer Package:

The Sharpshooter package: Unleash the Sharpshooter fury in multiplayer with 1 new character, the Sharpshooter, 1 Relic, 1 Emblem, 1 special Picture and the Title of “The Jester”.

The Join or Die Edition

Assassin’s Creed III retail game
    The medallion of the Assassins with its high-quality curd ladle
    George Washington’s notebook revealing all the truth & secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution.

1 in-game Single Player Mission:

Ghost of War: The tide of the Revolution turns into the Templars favor. Defeat your enemies and unlock The Pontiac’s War Club, a powerful Native American weapon.

1 in-game Multiplayer Package:

The Sharpshooter package: Unleash the Sharpshooter fury in multiplayer with 1 new character, the Sharpshooter, 1 Relic, 1 Emblem, 1 special Picture and the Title of “The Jester”.

The Special Edition

The Special Edition features a special packaging, the retail copy of the game and an exclusive single player mission:

A Dangerous Secret: Fight against a secret that could jeopardize the funding of the revolution. In case of success, you’ll be rewarded with an exclusive weapon: a Flintlock Musket.

UGHHHH WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE BETWEEN A MEDALLION AND A STATUE

Go Blue Jackets!!

I want both the medal, and the statue...

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

as much as i want both editions ill just take the normal edition so i dont have to decide

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

An old-fashioned cowboy

I'm interested in the Freedom edition. Both the Connor figurine and the Lost Mayan Ruins mission are enough for me to consider purchasing this edition. Although I'll now have 2 steelbook cases if I do buy it. I just need a price.

Breakfast and Chill

Buy them all!!

Toggle Spoiler

One
    Lvl 6 - Silver

Assassins Creed 3: Pointless Edition.

I've learned from previous Special Editions that things like the figurine only end up being a waste of money, great dust collectors though!

"Oh, so you think that the darkness is your ally? You merely adopted it, I was born in it."

Game on....

Those both look sweeter than dipping your hand into a bee's hive while your hand is covered in icing sugar.

Jay
    ಠ_ಠ

Came across the 'Join or Die' Edition on play.com for 60 if anyone was looking.

Play.com - Buy Assassin's Creed 3: Join Or Die Edition online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by One View Post
    Assassins Creed 3: Pointless Edition.

I've learned from previous Special Editions that things like the figurine only end up being a waste of money, great dust collectors though!
    i love gaming memorbillia thank you very much

also if i felt like it i could sell it and get $$$

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

One
    Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    i love gaming memorbillia thank you very much
    Then all the more power to you, I just feel that my memorabilia just ends up getting cluttered. Annoying dusting it off.

Even bought a nice glass cabinet to help out, made everything look nicer but definitely didn't help with the dust.

I think the coolest thing I've gotten is the batarang from Arkham Asylum. The Ezio statue from ACII is pretty nice, inFamous 2 bag is fucking pointless.

"Oh, so you think that the darkness is your ally? You merely adopted it, I was born in it."

Death is Awaiting....

If i was rich i would buy them all..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Plats-O'-War!!

Man, as wonderful as this stuff is, it sucks knowing that the US doesn't get any of this. Although, that may change (fingers crossed ).

EDIT: LOL! It pays to read

EGM’s TAKE: That’s a lot of choice for just one game. U.S. fans need not worry as no doubt region exclusive editions will be announced shortly. The Freedom Edition is certainly the one to go for, if you don’t mind spending a little more cash, a Conner statue, steelbook and George Washington’s notebook are more than enough to convince us. Not only that but you will also gain access to two single-player missions and a multiplayer pack. The only question we have is why doesn’t the best edition of the game get all of the extra in game content. That seems a little off. Still, if you’re going to splash out on one collector’s edition this year, we suggest you pick this one.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Any prices set? I just paid the rest of my preorder today, might upgrade to the statue Collector's Edition if it isn't too much more.
    Currently Playing:|Mass Effect 2/Insanity Run|

|Thanks Alison for the Signature.| My Youtube.

INTJ

no prices yet and the American editions havent been announced

Plat. Blackjack Warrior

NYC, NY ( Or where the Navy sends me :-D)

i'm willing to bet $50 that the US Version will, ONCE AGAIN, will be called 'Special Edition" ; like as if we're handicapped or something. UBISOFT really don't treat US Gamers the same as EU gamers...

Playing: Final Fantasy 14
    Latest /100%: Saint Rows 4
    Next Platinum/100% Goal: FF 14 (going to a LONG haul...)
    CLAN/GUILD: KUPO KNIGHTS - SARGATANAS SERVER
    LINK: http://kupoknights.guildwork.com/

Lvl 6 - Silver

anyone know where can i pre-order the Freedom edition i am dying to get my hands on an assassin's statue ever since AC 2 (which i missed and get get my hands on it anymore) !!

Toggle Spoiler

For me trophies have become an integral part of gaming, like a stereo in a car. Is it really necessary? No. Is it a lot more fun with it though? Hell yeah!

quoted by Robinworldwide

PRO Member

I've bought all the others so I'll be buying one of these. Looks like you get a little more content with the Freedom Edition so that's probably the one I'll pick up

On another note, a great resource for all collectors editions is here
    CollectorsEdition.org
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18