Assassin's Creed III Debut Interview

This is a discussion on Assassin's Creed III Debut Interview within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; Here's a little something for you fans out there GDC 2012: Debut Interview Sorry it's just a link to Gametrailers, ...

Nope, nothing

Assassin's Creed III Debut Interview

Here's a little something for you fans out there

Sorry it's just a link to Gametrailers, this full version isn't on youtube yet, or I couldn't find it anyway

Regional Manager of War

Thanks chambers, currently watching the video right now. I am going to kill so many bear just like RDR, hopefully this game doesn't have Ninja cougars

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Thanks chambers, currently watching the video right now. I am going to kill so many bear just like RDR, hopefully this game doesn't have Ninja cougars
    No problem

Just finished watching it... and by god this game is going to be truly epic

No scalping though

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    No problem

Just finished watching it... and by god this game is going to be truly epic

No scalping though
    I agree this is one of my most anticipated game besides Bioshock Infinite and they both come out the same month. I was greatly disappointed with the fact I can't scalp my enemies but the pros will outweigh the cons 10-1. This game will definitely redefine the AC series just like ACII did after alot of people had to many complaints with the first game.

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    I agree this is one of my most anticipated game besides Bioshock Infinite and they both come out the same month. I was greatly disappointed with the fact I can't scalp my enemies but the pros will outweigh the cons 10-1. This game will definitely redefine the AC series just like ACII did after alot of people had to many complaints with the first game.
    I agree with everything you just said

Probably the first AC game I buy on day one

Lvl 6 - Silver

any idea who the main character is? figured it cant be ezio...he will be like 90? lol, on another note, there seems to be a lot of guns around, but we will still be using knives and what not =/. that assassin outfit seems so out of place

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Frostmourne89 View Post
    any idea who the main character is? figured it cant be ezio...he will be like 90? lol, on another note, there seems to be a lot of guns around, but we will still be using knives and what not =/. that assassin outfit seems so out of place
    His name is Conner, although his real name is Ratohnhaké:ton :stare:

If you have some free time and want to know more about the game, or at least most of the info that's actually available, check out the links in here http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/as...-iii-news.html

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    I agree with everything you just said

Probably the first AC game I buy on day one
    That I agree with because after Ubisoft found out ACII made quite a bit of money they decided to release it annually with minor changes to the game which is why I am waiting for a price drop on Brotherhood and Revelations because there not worth $60 USD imo. ACIII is a whole different case and it looks like a improvement worth full retail.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostmourne89 View Post
    The boys name is conner and I believe he is half american and half native american correct me if I am wrong anyone