Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Rejoice!! The Tower Defense Game has been dropped

This is a discussion on Rejoice!! The Tower Defense Game has been dropped within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; It's time to Dance Like A Zebra....

worlds biggest welch fan

It's time to Dance Like A Zebra.
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

Lvl 10 - Platinum

anybody else nervous about the ship combat aspect? seems like a cool idea but could get very repetitive very quickly, also seems if you have a ship at your disposal you could travel to more cities than just ny and boston

Lvl 3 - Bronze

is the ship part ps3 exclusive ?

Gotham's Reckoning

Good riddance, I absolutely hated Tower Defense. It was pointless and unnecessary.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Mini Ninja

So happy to hear that the Tower Defense battles are being scrapped. They were a total distraction from the central gameplay. I was so happy when I finally had enough Master Assassins to cover all the dens.

Also agree with everyone about the Desmond block building sequences. I hated those. Boring and annoying. It was a lazy way for Ubisoft to reveal some of Desmond's past, which could have been done with some flashback sequences instead.

PRO Member

I actually liked it
    but I agree get rid of the MP

Sig by Smashguy

PRO Member

I uhhh...don't really care

I got all the dens before I could even play the damn game a second time, so I never really had the time to either hate it or love it...

The Desmond sequences...heh don't see what all the hate is about...they were easy as f*ck...didn't take very long if you knew where to go, and if played one by one (not right after each other) they were actually a bit of fresh air... oh well guess people don't like change, and honestly I can understand that knowing how well the normal gameplay is

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

That Southern B****

Quote Originally Posted by DeVeous View Post
    Drop anything resembling the Desmond Sequences...
    Yes, please, for the love of sanity, do not bring back the Desmond Sequences. Of all the features in the AC Universe this is the one who that made me curse every member of Ubisoft, their kids, and their grand kids!
    Hitmon133: "Today's passage is taken from the Book of Coug. Chapter 56, Verse 46. >.>"

Epic Banner by Fawst <3

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyHasselhoff View Post
    really? and you didnt think to post something that people on the site would actually care about instead of your usual, "What if you wake up and your a nazi, You wake up and your God, You wake up and are gay"...etc etc etc.

It was also said in Gameinformer 228 (the one with the AC3 cover) that the tower defense would be cut.

I see you're still as big of a troll as ever. glad I don't come here as often. Be back in a few months ... maybe.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Lvl 7 - Gold

Yay!

15 characters

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12