Ubisoft Reveals a new Assassin's Creed 3 Trailer as well as Limited Edition Info

This is a discussion on Ubisoft Reveals a new Assassin's Creed 3 Trailer as well as Limited Edition Info within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; Ubisoft the company behind the very popular Assassin's Creed Franchise has just released a new trailer for the most anticipated ...

Two Time MotM (2012/2013)

Ubisoft Reveals a new Assassin's Creed 3 Trailer as well as Limited Edition Info

Ubisoft the company behind the very popular Assassin's Creed Franchise has just released a new trailer for the most anticipated game Assassin's Creed 3. In Assassin's Creed 3 you are placed in the shoes of Connor who is half Mohawk Indian and half American. Connor's mission in Assassin's Creed 3 is to do anything possible to help get rid of the Templars. The setting of Assassin's Creed 3 is during the American Revolution. In it you will meet some of America's most popular people during the American Revolution. Some of those people being George Washington who you will be helping throughout portions of the game and another person being Benjamin Franklin.

Assassin's Creed 3 will be out on systems and PC on October 30th. Now not only did Ubisoft release a new trailer, they also revealed limited editions for the game. The first Limited Edition of the game they revealed will release on October 30th in North America and Latin America. The price of that Limited Edition will be $119.99. In that limited edition there will be a 9" Statue of Connor, A Special Flag (pictured Below), and a belt buckle.

For the Digital Deluxe Edition of the game for PC you will be able to download it for the PC from the UbiShop. It will cost you though. The price for the Digital Deluxe Edition of the game will cost $64.99. Although the Digital Deluxe Edition doesn't take up a lot of shelf space it does contain a lot of content. The content you will be receiving is as follows the game itself, George Washington's Notebook which features actual stories from the American Revolution, 3 Single-Player missions that are focused on the search for Captain Kidd's Treasure, the Captain of the Aquilla and traditional colonial assassin outfits, a boarding ax and Scottish flintlock for the campaign, sharpshooter and redcoat multiplayer characters, and finally a collection of music from the Assassin's Creed series.Finally leave your thoughts on this please.

Assassin's Creed 3 right now is set to release on October 30th

Source:
    Ubisoft Releases New Assassin's Creed III Trailer, Limited-Edition Info - News - www.GameInformer.com

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)

PRO Member

Awesome trailer! I am so ready for this game. If I had the money I would sooo get the limited edition. That flag looks really cool.

I wonder what Ubi has planned for July 4th???

Sig by Bladia

Two Time MotM (2012/2013)

Quote Originally Posted by mattveego View Post
    Awesome trailer! I am so ready for this game. If I had the money I would sooo get the limited edition. That flag looks really cool.

I wonder what Ubi has planned for July 4th???
    Yeah me too I do wonder what they have planned for July 4th, but whatever it is its probably awesome

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)

Lvl 7 - Gold

YES FINALLY THEY ANNOUNCE A NORTH AMERICAN COLLECTOR'S EDITION!!

The flag and statue shall be mine!
    I need to make money...fast. I might have to spend a little of my Steam Summer Sale money.
    Damn...I need this.
    Currently Playing:|Mass Effect 2/Insanity Run|

|Thanks Alison for the Signature.| My Youtube.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

i thought the pc version is delayed until after the consoles versions launch, maybe im wrong, heard something about the pc version coming out in november

Breakfast and Chill

Looks like I'm finally purchasing the limited edition of a game. I guess I should cancel my current pre-order of the game.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    i thought the pc version is delayed until after the consoles versions launch, maybe im wrong, heard something about the pc version coming out in november
    It was a rumor, but seemed to be true because Ubisoft doesn't answer rumors, and all of the previous Assassin's Creed games were delayed for the PC, so it seemed likely.
    Currently Playing:|Mass Effect 2/Insanity Run|

|Thanks Alison for the Signature.| My Youtube.

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

will look forward to july 4th

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Harvester of Souls

That's pretty cool limited edition though not sure if worth the cost of 2 new games for a special flag and statue, but whatever works . Thanks for posting Mailman . Nice stuff. Least revealed how the PC edition would come out, in time with console release. .

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

no limited edition for me but day one buy for me for sure
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Legendary...Nuff Said

Throughout the whole trailer I was just thinking about how bad I thought the girl singing Amazing Grace's voice was. Besides, it didn't really show any new content either, so the trailer is just meh to me. I only enjoyed the original 2 trailers and the E3 footage of the game, 'cause those were just badass.

And the Limited Edition is just a waste of money. $120 for a flag I'll never use, a statue I'll never use, and a belt buckle I'll never use. Not going to buy that, but I will be picking up ACIII on day one.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Game on....

Fucking love the Assassin's Creed series. ACIII takes priority over every other release that is within it's release month for me.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by iToxicityHD View Post
    YES FINALLY THEY ANNOUNCE A NORTH AMERICAN COLLECTOR'S EDITION!!

The flag and statue shall be mine!
    I need to make money...fast. I might have to spend a little of my Steam Summer Sale money.
    Damn...I need this.
    Oh god, don't even remind me about the summer sale. I will shell out atleast $100.

Sig by Bladia

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Im so friggin excited for this,i just cant wait.Im actually starting AC:R tonight and i cant wait for that either but AC3 is just

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

An old-fashioned cowboy

Yeah I'm not paying an extra $60 for a flag and belt buckle I'll never use. The statue is nice though. Regular edition for me it is.
    Last edited by SirDrRoger; 07-03-2012 at 12:14 AM. Reason: typo

Death is Awaiting....

Gotta get. Got all the others
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion