Assassin's Creed III DLC Season Pass?

This is a discussion on Assassin's Creed III DLC Season Pass? within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; Ubisoft has allegedly sent out a little note to GameStop stores thanking them for their support in meeting the quota ...

Nope, nothing

Assassin's Creed III DLC Season Pass?

Ubisoft has allegedly sent out a little note to GameStop stores thanking them for their support in meeting the quota for pre-orders.

Then the note mentions that Ubisoft have created a team specifically for future DLC, and that there will be a Season Pass, which I'm guessing means there will be plenty of DLC to come.

Now I know this is from Kotaku, so I'm not sure if it's true or not, but it's not like it's something unbelievable.

I wonder if the DLC will be primarily Singleplayer, Multiplayer, or a mixture of both

Platinum Dohvakiin

Quality DLC? Ohhh Ubisoft meant AC:B didn't they?
    If this is true, I wouldn't be surprised at all. I can see Ubisoft have the first game to come with two season passes. One for Multiplayer and the other for DLC. Sounds about right. And before people start the whole "you get the pass for free if you buy it new" crap. It's still two passes for one game no matter if you have to pay for one of them or not.
    I use to love the AC series. But Brotherhood just ruined the entire experience for me. I want to play AC3. But I also don't want to feel raped by Ubisoft again like I was with AC:B.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Death to zombies!!

Hope they release more singleplayer dlc then multiplayer, also wonder what the exclusive necklace looks like

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies