View Poll Results: "How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?"

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Easy

0 0%
  • Easy

8 17.02%
  • Moderate

31 65.96%
  • Hard

8 17.02%
  • Very Hard

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; Moderate, The only 2 things that got me was The Playing the Games on the Homestead and The Naval Missions. ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Moderate, The only 2 things that got me was The Playing the Games on the Homestead and The Naval Missions. Three of them was hard, A Call for help, The Sea Wolf and The Giant and the Storm. I really hated the reveal all maps. I like the previous games where you just sync and it reveals the whole map. I missed the throwing of the Knives I wish they kept this. The other thing was the delivery requests I though it was a bug but it wasn't. I just didn't find all the locations. I can't wait for number 4.
    Jesus is Lord!!

Lvl 4 - Silver

I voted moderate. It was pretty time consuming but pretty simple. Except for fanorona I have never wanted to punch a developer in the taint so much. It was the worst part but still not as bad as brotherhoods platinum
    Outside the dream world, life can be harsh, even cruel, but it is life.

Lvl 5 - Silver

i vote hard because have 100% synch on the game is a pain

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Moderate for me. Nothing too difficult just a long time of chasing pages and finding feathers. I did get fed up of running over the maps to open them up for one of the challenges. I don't really see why synchronising all viewpoints wouldn't do that.

Anyway a great game and the multiplayer is enjoyable to. One tip, don't run all over the place online. Stealth and incognito kills gain you xp and so u will level up a lot faster.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Like almost everyone else, I thought this one was Moderate. A couple of 100% syncs and Original Gamer were the only thing keeping this from being Easy. Even the MP trophies were no problem on this one which was refreshing. It was nice to dabble in MP without having to grind and the trophies weren't really skill based so the crybabies will appreciate that

Forget I Was Ever Here

It's between easy and moderate but i voted moderate..nothing is really hard in this game just time consuming doing all the small tasks just for 1 trophy is insane..the Mp trophies can be done in under 5 hours so thats a big difference.

It is time for me to go underground

Winter Is Coming

I voted moderate, nothing too difficult

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

Seems like the consensus is easy to moderate; my vote is for Easy.

The game is time consuming more so than it is difficult. A trophy guide can help save some time and having played this game a while's away from its release date, I can say that many of the glitches that plagued it have now been patched. It's a fairly big world and there many things that can glitch; outside of the delivery quests, everything worked very well for me, but there have been others who had to spend more than 30 hours to platinum it. I found myself not liking the main story too much, but loving everything else. Homestead missions, naval and Kidd quests, the different clubs, the collecting and hunting, all made it worth my time. An easy, albeit lengthy platinum.

The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `Best Trophy Checklist (2014)
    `Checklist Spotlight #2 Winner (2014)
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)

Currently Playing
    `Batman: Arkham Knight [95%]
    `AC: Syndicate [6%]
    `Helldivers [26%]

Signature & Avatar

`courtesy of DaRe_xLw

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Moderate - I took about 50hours total to get the plat, but the difficulty itself wasn't that hard, except for some 100% synchs and the original gamer trophy.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I was debating between moderate and easy, but chose moderate because of the glitches preventing trophy completion. I was one of the few that had a DNA sequence bug preventing me to get the Completionist trophy...and the platinum. I had the UFO mission bug (google it if you haven't heard). After repeated complaints on the Ubisoft message board, and filing numerous tickets to Ubi's lack of customer support, I finally just used someone else's game save file. It was more stressful trying to get a resolution from Ubi than actually getting the platinum. I'm just not going to trust them anymore.

Mini Ninja

Moderate. The completionist trophy is definitely the hardest one to get out of the bunch. It should be gold instead of silver! This one trophy will have you grinding for collectibles, replaying missions for the optional objectives (some of which can be challenging), wandering the Boston/New York underground, and searching for different animals to hunt. Pain in the ass, really. But overall, the plat isn't too difficult to get, as the other trophies are fairly easy.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I went with Easy but then again I forgot about the Original Gamer trophy so really Moderate

"A Man chooses; a Slave obeys"

Lvl 8 - Gold

Just earned the last MP trophy for the . I was torn between moderate and hard on this one, it is somewhere more in the region of 3.5, thus I rounded up and voted 4 Hard. I say this because:
    1)I had difficulty with some of the optional objectives in the naval missions (namely sinking Frigates by firing on their powder stores; just look at my comment in the discussion section of the trophy guide about the Giant and the Storm privateer contract). To get money for upgrading the Aquila, I started on the trading in the Homestead as soon as I could, even though I had not liberated any of the forts and did not have any assassin recruits to send when my convoy got attacked (which, admittedly, I made it more difficult on myself by following that path). With the Aquila fully upgraded, it made some of the optional objectives harder for me, however, 2 missions before that would have been almost impossible without the Aquila fully upgraded. Now, I'll admit to not being the greatest captaining the ship, but it seemed like the optional objectives were more about luck than skill.
    2.) The Extraordinary Man trophy wasn't glitched for me, but it did take a LOT of patience to get the Lumberers, Blacksmith, Tailor, Miner and Doctor to do enough tasks to finish their entries. For example, I waited through 3 sequences for Norris to do his last task.
    3.) Bowls and Fanorona was a massive pain in the ass, thus making the Original Gamer a pain in the ass.
    4.) The Hunting and Frontiersman club challenges were on the tedious side. I didn't have a problem catching a courier, however, so the Thieves club was easy, unlike what I believed from reading in the trophy guide.
    5.) Unlocking the Fast Travel stations I found to be boring and sometimes frustrating.
    6.) I did the requirements for the Prince of Thieves trophy 8 times before the trophy finally popped.
    7.) The multiplayer. Yes, you can self boost most of the trophies in Wolfpack, but I had issues getting multi-kills the first 3 levels that I had poison and smoke bombs (purchased with Erudito credits around level 10). I didn't have a problem with getting to Sequence 10 in Wolfpack, but I had too many damn issues with getting into a game for the Winning Team trophy, and then when I did, I was always on the losing team. Literally, not even 3 minutes into a Manhunt game, the score was my team (the first to be on the offense) 500 points to the other team's 10,000 points. Thinking that I had stumbled onto a boosting session, I waited for a rematch, only to be booted out of the lobby. I happened to get lucky after 15 hours of trying yesterday to get in a game and on the winning team to being successful on the first try this morning, without boosting. Oh, and I was in the lobbies that had "medium activity" when everything else had "low activity".
    8.) The glitches in this game are un-fucking-believable. Even 8 months and all these patches later, I encountered numerous glitches in the game. For example, playing as Haytham, there is one mission at the beginning of the game where you pick up a musket. I COULD NOT PICK UP THE MUSKET!!! Prompt on screen, but no, can't pick up the musket. Couldn't move either.
    That is why I had to say 4 Hard********.

Lvl 9 - Gold

3 moderate would be a 2 if not for the small glitches/ epicness of the size of the game!! (pivot points glitch) I did get several good glitches like I didn't have to reveal all of the map on any city (there is at least 20% not revealed!! did make finding the last delivery missions fun tho.......)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Moderate, the only hardest trophy is the Original Gamer.

*** Karma's a bitch ***

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Moderate due to grinding and multiplayer parts. Also the worst assassin's creed in the series imo.

The Deathly Rhythm

Easy

Common man trophy was a pain but everything else including the MP was easy

Check that....FUCK THE ORIGINAL GAMER TROPHY!!!!!
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12