(Possible Spoiler) There will be another Assassins Creed?

This is a discussion on (Possible Spoiler) There will be another Assassins Creed? within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; I'm terrible with names but i hope you can understand who i'm on about... when outside the animus, the british ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

(Possible Spoiler) There will be another Assassins Creed?

I'm terrible with names but i hope you can understand who i'm on about...

when outside the animus, the british bloke, not desmond's dad talks about taking the animus back to when the first civizalition were about, does this mean there will be another game, at time of typing i'm on sequence 6 memory 1

Lvl 7 - Gold

Another possible spoiler... water is wet

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by skidmarkgn View Post
    Another possible spoiler... water is wet
    It can't be, it's just not possible... *sarcastic face*

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by Adzster5310 View Post
    I'm terrible with names but i hope you can understand who i'm on about...

when outside the animus, the british bloke, not desmond's dad talks about taking the animus back to when the first civizalition were about, does this mean there will be another game, at time of typing i'm on sequence 6 memory 1
    there was a thread posted back, in an interview with the director or whoever from AC
    and he stated they were planning on coming out with a AC game every year and theres definitely more characters they want to bring to the games
    so yes more games are coming
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Rangers F.C

Holy shit ............................I never thought ............................................holy crap ............................................................this is ........................................unbelievable .............................................they are making ................................................more Assassins Creed .....................................take me to your source this just can't be true ....................................
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Resident PHD

BREAKING NEWS

There will also be another COD, another Mario, another Zelda and another Pokemon. I also have heard rumours that Madden will be coming out next year as well.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Holy shit ............................I never thought ............................................holy crap ............................................................this is ........................................unbelievable .............................................they are making ................................................more Assassins Creed .....................................take me to your source this just can't be true ....................................:shoothead:
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    BREAKING NEWS

There will also be another COD, another Mario, another Zelda and another Pokemon. I also have heard rumours that Madden will be coming out next year as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Secret Society View Post
    there was a thread posted back, in an interview with the director or whoever from AC
    and he stated they were planning on coming out with a AC game every year and theres definitely more characters they want to bring to the games
    so yes more games are coming
    @UnclePaulie I feel like such a derp now :(

@Dr Mayus its already confirmed there's going to be Modern Warfare 4... and you can't forget about FIFA might come out next year ;)

@The Secret Society I love your name! and oooo..... do you think they will drag out Connors story for more $ or make a new main character...

Rangers F.C

@UnclePaulie I feel like such a derp now

@Dr Mayus its already confirmed there's going to be Modern Warfare 4... and you can't forget about FIFA might come out next year

@The Secret Society I love your name! and oooo..... do you think they will drag out Connors story for more $ or make a new main character...
    Chill I am just fucking about . Have some rep to cheer you up lol
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Chill I am just fucking about . Have some rep to cheer you up lol
    Thank You! That Rep is so Shiny! : P

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

they mentioned anything so far guess we will have to wait six months or so til the announcement and thnx
    Signature Provided By Djunglist