Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Has Assassins Creed III added enough new content to please you ?

This is a discussion on Has Assassins Creed III added enough new content to please you ? within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; This game combat is much harder because not sure how to counter attacks in single player....

  1. #21
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    184
    Reputation
    2

    This game combat is much harder because not sure how to counter attacks in single player.

  2. #22
    > Restart Button <
    themute88orl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Rapture
    Posts
    1,003
    Reputation
    50

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellerker View Post
    This game combat is much harder because not sure how to counter attacks in single player.
    Better challenging than ripping through 100s of guards in ACB & ACR like hot butter.


    TheMute's Sony Scout Badges





    Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~





    Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw



  3. #23
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    184
    Reputation
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Better challenging than ripping through 100s of guards in ACB & ACR like hot butter.
    That won't help me.

  4. #24
    Rangers F.C
    UNCLEPAULIE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,856
    Reputation
    109

    Your not under my skin pal , you said is this a serious question ............... hmm no it was one of they kid on questions
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

    I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

    To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge


  5. #25
    > Restart Button <
    themute88orl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Rapture
    Posts
    1,003
    Reputation
    50

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellerker View Post
    That won't help me.
    LOL Im' sorry. Well, just take your time. It IS very fast so I understand the difficulty. When the guards have a red triangle over their head I just press circle asap and continue from there.


    TheMute's Sony Scout Badges





    Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~





    Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw



  6. #26
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    184
    Reputation
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    LOL Im' sorry. Well, just take your time. It IS very fast so I understand the difficulty. When the guards have a red triangle over their head I just press circle asap and continue from there.
    Okay thanks and having problem with seqence 2 missions.

  7. #27
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    Silent Assassin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    949
    Reputation
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellerker View Post
    This game combat is much harder because not sure how to counter attacks in single player.
    You're probably still in Revelations mode, like I was. Revelations requires you to be quick. If you do the same in AC3 Connor just pushes the enemy away. When you see that red triangle press circle but don't press square right away, as you would in other AC games. Wait until the game goes into slow motion to press square.


    As for the topic at hand...yes. I do believe AC3 feels fresh. Hunting can be fun and when you get tired of running around you can do some naval missions. It's just the story I have issues with.

  8. #28
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    184
    Reputation
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Assassin View Post
    You're probably still in Revelations mode, like I was. Revelations requires you to be quick. If you do the same in AC3 Connor just pushes the enemy away. When you see that red triangle press circle but don't press square right away, as you would in other AC games. Wait until the game goes into slow motion to press square.


    As for the topic at hand...yes. I do believe AC3 feels fresh. Hunting can be fun and when you get tired of running around you can do some naval missions. It's just the story I have issues with.
    This game is harder with single player mission or is it me need more practice.

  9. #29
    > Restart Button <
    themute88orl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Rapture
    Posts
    1,003
    Reputation
    50

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellerker View Post
    This game is harder with single player mission or is it me need more practice.
    The difficulty definetly went up for this title. Take your time on the fighting. Pick fights so you can get used to them. The missons on the other hand are just difficult I think in general. Good luck with them.


    TheMute's Sony Scout Badges





    Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~





    Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:01 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO