Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Has Assassins Creed III added enough new content to please you ?

This is a discussion on Has Assassins Creed III added enough new content to please you ? within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; Like the title says does the new game offer enough new changes to the game you would expect from a ...

Rangers F.C

Has Assassins Creed III added enough new content to please you ?

Like the title says does the new game offer enough new changes to the game you would expect from a whole new chapter in the games history ? or is it the same old game with slight improvements ? or a brand new start of something special ?

Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Angel of Death

Yes, I love the game, though II will always be my favorite. The new combat system feels odd to me though.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Overall I love the game and the changes they've made and I love our new assassin as well. That being said there is one thing I don't like: The combat. I don't completely hate it, but I think they've focused a bit too much on the blocking aspect.

Rangers F.C

Just got this today and finally loving AC again it feels fresh and seems like its going to be great

> Restart Button <

I love it. It's like a fresh new revamp. The combat system feels odd for me to, but I think it's because its so damn fluid and I've been used to AC/ACII/ACB/ACR combat for so long. I'm okay with the changes. LIke I said, FRESH!

Ice Cream Firefighter

I haven't played it yet but I lent it to my eldest daughter to play on her PS3 & she didn't like it because it wasn't Ezio. I'm sure I will enjoy it though.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

> Restart Button <

Connor is definetly a good change and Ezio had his day... well many days. I was used to Ezio too and it was weird playing with someone new considering Ezio's been around for awhile but I got used to it. OH, and it IS great fun.

Lord of all Goat-Men

The Naval missions are awesome fun, and the heavily scripted treasure levels are amazing. New weapons, different outfit, and greater mission variety. Definitely an improvement over the previous titles

PRO Member

I'm loving Naval Missions, to me it's by far the best new thing of this game. How awesome would it be to have Naval Missions in Multiplayer?

> Restart Button <

Some players mentioned that on the Ubi forums and I agree but only for a different kind of MP. Something like free-roam where the naval battles are a side part to that.

They are truly breathtaking. I disagree though that their the best addition to AC3.

Cipher sent us to hell

The game definitely is a breath of fresh air for the series. I loved the new environment and that they didn't make Connor a personality clone of Ezio.
    PS3/Vita/PS4: x13ucketHeaDx | X360: x13ucketHeaDx | Steam: x13ucketHeaDx

"Kaz... I'm already a demon."

Prayer Warrior

is that a serious question? AC III revamps the series and breathes new life into it. with the last AC game i was afraid the series was getting played out but there is plenty new in this title and is a must have for any fan of the series.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Sparx View Post
    is that a serious question? AC III revamps the series and breathes new life into it. with the last AC game i was afraid the series was getting played out but there is plenty new in this title and is a must have for any fan of the series.
    Yes, ACR was unpleasant addition to the series. I love it really, but it feels like they were just trying to put out another game in the waiting time for AC 3.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Sparx View Post
    Yes it was a serious question , at the time I posted the thread I had not bought the game and was wondering if the people who had a copy had got what they were looking for . You are so quick to be a smart ass it must suck being you sometimes .

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Game is fun, but I have been going slow in playing it, up to seq 5 for like 4 days lol
    I hear there's so much to do so I'm glad I don't have to plat this as fast as the other ac games

I also hate mp for this game but now I'm loving wolf pack
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Rangers F.C

Loving the game and to answer my own question would be a big yes there is plenty of new content in this game , the only other thing I wish they had added would be the ability to change into fallen enemies clothes and be able to blend into marching patrols , also would be cool if you had to eat to regain health and sleep .

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Connor is definetly a good change and Ezio had his day... well many days. I was used to Ezio too and it was weird playing with someone new considering Ezio's been around for awhile but I got used to it. OH, and it IS great fun.
    I agree about this the most. Connor is just not as good as Ezio's personality or dialogue. Its alittle fake'ish but its not enough to care.

I think the tomohawk looks like a cool weapon, costumes are great altho I am currently rocking the Ezio outfit atm (looks better and more assassin'y). I love the naval missions and it plays good too. I think the tree running was also a great addition that certainly helped AC3. I also like some of the other options like the Assassin's options on fighting. Theres lots to do on a big map and the scenery is pretty (and looks like real water). Things that I dont like: Instant glitchiness, the menu/DNA/R2/L2 controls are too complicated from the norm and took me forever to get right, no explanation on that. The little shit like not being able to drop and grab onto a ledge from a tall drop so you dont get hurt. Ugh

Lvl 7 - Gold

The only mechanic that I do not like is the lock picking thingies. Ugh.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Doom View Post
    The only mechanic that I do not like is the lock picking thingies. Ugh.
    LOL OMG when I went to do the first one I was like........ skyrim... why you in my AC game?

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I had high hopes for this game, and it really delivered. At first I was scared that the combat would be weird, as I was so used to holding R1 and just mashing square, but now it's just so much more fluid. The free running is also much more comfortable, I've only jumped to my death once, and that's because I was half-asleep and thought I saw a haystack 100 feet below me. Tree running is also a great addition that I can't get enough of. I just finished the story last night, and pivot points are a bit confusing, but I'm sure I'll understand them later. I wasn't too pleased with the ending, though. Overall, I really enjoyed it, and think it was a great addition to the series.

Rad signature and avatar made by DaRe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast