glitch stopping game from continuing

This is a discussion on glitch stopping game from continuing within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; I fell into a crappy glitch on the game. in sequence 6 in boston, im not sure of the name ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

glitch stopping game from continuing

I fell into a crappy glitch on the game. in sequence 6 in boston, im not sure of the name of the mission i know its after the angry chef but ur supposed to kill the templar leader on a wooden platform on the inner castle wall. all it says for the main objective is kill the templar leader and its in a red square shaped area on the map. ive restarted at the last checkpoint and killed the leader many ways and it doesnt do anything after i kill him. it just lets me roam around boston and collect pages and do the assassination missions but i cant fast travel or replay any missions, in the dna sequence menu it says exclusive mission in progress. so can please anyone tell me if this is fixable cause i really dont want to have to restart unless thats my only choice

Trophy Guide Grand Master

are you inside the fort?

Lvl 5 - Silver

Are you talking about after doing the liberation missions?

If so your supposed to use the 'bodyguard' ability first. you hit L2 and pull up your assassins abilities its in there. do that then kill him. it should continue normally after that.