Do animus hacks effect trophies?

This is a discussion on Do animus hacks effect trophies? within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; Okay so I was wondering if the animus hacks effect trophies that I need to clean up after completion of ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Do animus hacks effect trophies?

Okay so I was wondering if the animus hacks effect trophies that I need to clean up after completion of the game?

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The animus hacks disable saving, which in turn likely disable trophies.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 2 - Bronze

They do disable saving, but there is a trophy that requires you to get all the hacks, so I'd say no, even though I haven't tried it yet. And I'm sure it'd tell you that they disable trophies before activating it. But there really is no reason for using the hacks for trophies, just helps you out a bit but you don't even really need it. Oh btw all the hacks regarding the weather do not disable saving, which includes

Toggle Spoiler

MEME FTW!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yes, there's a trophy that requires you to get them all. But I think he means does activating them disable trophies. To which I'm sure they do if they disable saving.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Synyster_Death View Post
    Yes, there's a trophy that requires you to get them all. But I think he means does activating them disable trophies. To which I'm sure they do if they disable saving.
    Yeah I guess, but Like I said, I'm pretty sure there would be like a pop up or something informing you that activating these hacks disable trophies. The more I think about it, I think I've seen some videos for individual trophies where the person had the hacks activated, with ign or something. But I'm not sure. I also did have the thunder kill hack activated while going for the "An extraordinary man" trophy, which MAY be why I didn't get it, but I really doubt it since it's been glitched for almost everyone else too.
    MEME FTW!