Are you all happy?

This is a discussion on Are you all happy? within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; I remember seeing a lot of people always complaining about Desmond making a lot of appearances in the previous installments, ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Are you all happy?

I remember seeing a lot of people always complaining about Desmond making a lot of appearances in the previous installments, saying that he took away from the story or something. I, however, thought the contrary. Especially in Revelations. But...

Toggle Spoiler

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Local Drunk

Never had a problem Desmond til Revelations with the memory sequences only because they could have been better.

Toggle Spoiler

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Never had a problem Desmond til Revelations with the memory sequences only because they could have been better.

Toggle Spoiler

Yeah I agree about your spoiler. Though in Revelations I liked how Ezio and him were able to communicate with each other in, it was pretty bad ass in my opinion. But after the end of this game, I don't see how there can be another installment of Assassin's Creed unless there's a new Subject that we start playing through. But I just don't see it being the same after this.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Synyster_Death View Post
    Yeah I agree about your spoiler. Though in Revelations I liked how Ezio and him were able to communicate with each other in, it was pretty bad ass in my opinion. But after the end of this game, I don't see how there can be another installment of Assassin's Creed unless there's a new Subject that we start playing through. But I just don't see it being the same after this.
    Yeah that was pretty cool in Revelations. Yeah, never know though they could pull anything out after this. If they made another one, it would be odd without him but it could be good too

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Hah, maybe since Desmond was a bartender, he managed to take a drunk woman home, do the deed, and got her pregnant. That way the next Subject will still be kind of line with everyone.

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Synyster_Death View Post
    Hah, maybe since Desmond was a bartender, he managed to take a drunk woman home, do the deed, and got her pregnant. That way the next Subject will still be kind of line with everyone.
    Ha ha ha yeah that's how it continues