Missing chest in Boston's Central District?

This is a discussion on Missing chest in Boston's Central District? within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; I'm the kind of player who gets sidetracked a lot before I finally beat the game. This time I kinda ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Missing chest in Boston's Central District?

I'm the kind of player who gets sidetracked a lot before I finally beat the game. This time I kinda sucked it up and beat it as fast as I could so I can go back for the cleanup of collectibles, side missions, etc. But...there seems to be a problem. I purchased all the maps for the locations of the treasure chests in the game. I've found them all except for one in Central Boston that doesn't seem to be showing up. On the map, there are no icons that indicate another chest. However, in the DNA tracker, it says that I have 6/7 of the chests in Central Boston...has this happened to anyone else? I'd seriously hate for this to be the only thing that keeps me from 100% sync in the game.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 5 - Silver

This happened to me as well. I havent gone through boston to hunt for the chest yet so i cant say where it might be located but yes it has happened to at least one other person. yay go us

Ok i found it. Its on the 2nd floor of the green dragon tavern in the room to the left of the top of the stairs.
    Last edited by Hyro; 11-03-2012 at 04:48 PM.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Hyro View Post
    This happened to me as well. I havent gone through boston to hunt for the chest yet so i cant say where it might be located but yes it has happened to at least one other person. yay go us

Ok i found it. Its on the 2nd floor of the green dragon tavern in the room to the left of the top of the stairs.
    Like inside it or is the a balcony on the outside? I wonder why it doesn't show up on the map. And since I don't know really where that tavern is, can you give me a general idea?
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 5 - Silver

Its inside the building. i believe its right by the first fast travel station your shown into the boston underground.

I dont think it shows up on the map because its technically inside the building.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'll give it a look, thanks.