Alternate coloring for Connor's robes?

This is a discussion on Alternate coloring for Connor's robes? within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; I saw a Youtube video walkthrough for one of the trophies and the colors for Connor's robes were a dark ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Alternate coloring for Connor's robes?

I saw a Youtube video walkthrough for one of the trophies and the colors for Connor's robes were a dark blue or something. I haven't come across anything on the web to tell me how to get that color and was wondering if anyone knew how?
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 3 - Bronze

you can buy alternate colours for Connor's robes in the general stores, there are about 8 to choose from it think, one is dark blue as its the one i always use. hope this helps

Lvl 3 - Bronze

But I don't see that option?
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 1 - Bronze

You have to be in Memory Sequence 6 I think? It's under outfits in Boston and New York.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Hm, well I've beaten the game. Will take another look.

Trophy Guide Grand Master

After you purchase one of the outfits in the store, press the on the outfit you want to wear and you will equip that outfit. They don't show up underneath the Manor if that's where you are trying to find them.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

All along I've seen the outfits but I thought it dressed you as someone from that area, like a civilian or a troop outfit or something. Never bothered to read the description. I didn't realize they were basically dyes for his robes.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Figured it out.