Liberation missions glitched?

This is a discussion on Liberation missions glitched? within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; I only have the North district left to liberate in Boston for the trophy to pop, but whenever I visit ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Liberation missions glitched?

I only have the North district left to liberate in Boston for the trophy to pop, but whenever I visit the building that it says the contact is in all there is is board games.. The liberation symbol for the contact in here is not in the building.

Is this supposed to happen or is it glitched?

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 1 - Bronze

That happened with me as well in Central Boston, I think it is just for extra dialogue as you progress through the game, cos if you have done a liberation mission in each part of Boston, those are the only liberation mission's you get, and after that it's just dialogue about the backgrounds of the assassin recruits.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by LordKarnage View Post
    That happened with me as well in Central Boston, I think it is just for extra dialogue as you progress through the game, cos if you have done a liberation mission in each part of Boston, those are the only liberation mission's you get, and after that it's just dialogue about the backgrounds of the assassin recruits.
    How can I finish Boston off and get the trophy to pop?

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 5 - Silver

Have you completed all the missions in that area? I've had some in new york not pop up with a icon on the map and had to manually find them.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Hyro View Post
    Have you completed all the missions in that area? I've had some in new york not pop up with a icon on the map and had to manually find them.
    But the liberation mission symbol is on the map and it is indicating that the contact is in a building. When I go into the building he is not there.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I posted this in another thread, but thought i'd add it here in hopes of getting some help.

i currently have Dobby at rank 11, master assassin, but only 90% in the DNA. Its the last thing i need for the completionist trophy. i've roamed around the area (NY north), but don't see any icons/missions. I constantly send her on missions (all colonies are blue) and into fights, but can't seem to get the last 10%. Anyone know what i am missing or not doing? Any help is appreciated.

I'm at 99% sync, 10 points away from The Completionist trophy. (And really hoping the answer isn't "you need to start a new game." But have a feeling it is... )

Lvl 3 - Bronze

This game is so fucked up. Im stuck at only 3 recruits and cant find the liberation contact to recruit any more. In in Sequence 9. Also where do I make inventions? AHHHH!!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by FFXOcifferCop View Post
    This game is so fucked up. Im stuck at only 3 recruits and cant find the liberation contact to recruit any more. In in Sequence 9. Also where do I make inventions? AHHHH!!
    You make inventions in the crafting menu, either in the Homestead or any of the shops. You won't be able to make them all until you find most of the chests and get all of the recipes (and have most of your Homestead residents fully upgraded).

The liberation contact icon is always on t he maps, even after you recruit that contact. Once you complete all liberation missions for that district, a new icon should pop up somewhere for you to do a final mission with your recruit. That icon is not always in the inn. Some of the liberation missions have to be looked for and don't show on the map. I'm thinking mostly of North NY and Central Boston where there are wide open areas. I had to find pretty much every mission in North NY on my own. Once you get close, the icon pops up on your map.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I have never seen any crafting menu. And I have been doing every single liberation mission. The icon to recruit disappeared on me in NY and thats where Im stuck. There are icons inside taverns but no person. Arg! I hating this game.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by FFXOcifferCop View Post
    I have never seen any crafting menu. And I have been doing every single liberation mission. The icon to recruit disappeared on me in NY and thats where Im stuck. There are icons inside taverns but no person. Arg! I hating this game.
    The crafting menu can be accessed by using the accouting book located at Davenport Manor or any General Store.

PRO Member

Since we are talking about problems, how the hell do I send a convoy to NY, Boston and the Frontier? I sent one when Achilles teaches you but now it says it was attacked and I can't send any

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Since we are talking about problems, how the hell do I send a convoy to NY, Boston and the Frontier? I sent one when Achilles teaches you but now it says it was attacked and I can't send any
    Your convoy was likely destroyed and you'll have to craft a new one. That requires you to level up some of your artisans, I can't recall exactly which.

PRO Member

^I've completed all Homestead missions so I'll try crafting a new one, thanks