Bowls?

This is a discussion on Bowls? within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; I had already beaten Faranona and Morris before I was able to do the mission where you play Bowls. Well, ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Bowls?

I had already beaten Faranona and Morris before I was able to do the mission where you play Bowls. Well, I won the game of bowls but the trophy didn't pop. Do I need to beat it again after the mission or do I have to beat the other two games again? If it's the latter I'm going to shave my head in advance so I don't hurt myself pulling it out...
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 5 - Silver

You have to beat the bowls game by the boat i think. whichever bowls game is intermediate difficulty is the one you have to beat but im pretty sure its the one by the boat.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The one by the boat isn't Bowls lol. It's some other game, but now that I know it has to be intermediate one, I can do that.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------