I'm starting to hate dis game

This is a discussion on I'm starting to hate dis game within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; Has anyone have north boston glitch for liberation? My liberation contract is a tavern, I spoke to him and nothing ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'm starting to hate dis game

Has anyone have north boston glitch for liberation? My liberation contract is a tavern, I spoke to him and nothing came up. He;s still on de map in de tavern but when I go in, I can't talk to him. Help please. I have one more mission to go on sequence 6.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I had the same thing happened and as I searched the city, I came across a prisoner still held down in that wooden thingie, forgot what it was called. Just search until you find one, that might be your problem.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Ghost Assassin

There should be a prisoner somewhere around. Just die in-game and check your map again, this usually refreshes the map.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Doom View Post
    I had the same thing happened and as I searched the city, I came across a prisoner still held down in that wooden thingie, forgot what it was called. Just search until you find one, that might be your problem.
    I think you mean the wooden stocks.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Yeah it definitely helps to uncover as much of the map as possible early on, so when missions like this occur they're not obscured by the fog. Good luck!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yeah it happened to me as well. You just have to run around the north district until you see a red rectangle. It should be fairly small and in the backyards of building.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I think Im just about there. This game is glitchy. I was just trying to take over a Fort in the Frontier and there was a red hexagon just sittin there floating of what was suppesed to be the fort leader, and I had already killed everyone else. I had to leave and then come back. That worked. That and some other things are slightly annoying.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I finally got it by wandering around. Dying didn't work. Thanks everyone.