I can't connect to AC3 Multiplayer

This is a discussion on I can't connect to AC3 Multiplayer within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; As the title says... Been trying to connect online since day 1 to play with my cousins but with my ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I can't connect to AC3 Multiplayer

As the title says... Been trying to connect online since day 1 to play with my cousins but with my bad luck, I'm the only one who can't get to connect online.. I've tried what ubisoft told me to do but to no avail and said that they will look into it with no F****** response until now. Anyone here also can't connect online and others who might help me with my problem, feel free to leave a reply here.

Good day and Have a nice gaming.

PRO Member

I had some trouble connecting with the MP and Uplay the first day but after a few tries I managed to get in, all I can say is keep trying

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have been wasting my time everyday for 20 mins just to get myself to play multiplayer. Wew, gonna play BL2 for the mean time since my view for Ubisoft and AC3 have gone downhill

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Well anyone of you guys having problem with limited mode on AC3 multiplayer.. this is a temporary fix so you can access multiplayer.

What do you need?:

-An alt acc in your ps3 with an active PSN acc.

+The fix step by step:

Alright, first enter in your ALT ACC and go to AC3 from there, when the game loads you will be greeted with the Uplay acc screen in the main menu (to log in or create an acc) IGNORE THIS BY PRESSING SQUARE, then go towards multiplayer... there wait till everything loads and you will see the screen about Uplay, select register and you will see two options: LOG IN and CREATE NEW ACC.

Select LOG IN and put your Uplay ID and password if you already have one, then the multiplayer will start normally. At this point switch back to your MAIN ACC in your PS3 and go to AC3, if everything goes well you will be greeted again by the Uplay acc screen in the main menu (to log in or creat an acc) IGNORE THIS AGAIN BY PRESSING SQUARE then head towards multiplayer, there wait till everything loads and you will see the Uplay registration again, selec register LOG IN and put your Uplay and ID password.

If everything goes well and you manage to see all the things I'm explaining here then you will be able to play AC3 Multiplayer in your main PS3 acc, it works normally cuz I joined almost every type of match in the game,

if you restart your PS3 you will have to make this process all over again, also if you try to access Uplay from the main menu of AC3 or from the multiplayer menu, you will likely get an error and you will be forced to make the steps all over again cuz if you try to enter in multiplayer again you will be in Limited Mode once again.

Thanks to Kraneck for posting this online in the ubisoft section I think.