Ac3 help!!!

This is a discussion on Ac3 help!!! within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; I'am having trouble with the "head in the cloud" trophy,It keeps saying I have no pivots and none to find,I ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Ac3 help!!!

I'am having trouble with the "head in the cloud" trophy,It keeps saying I have no pivots and none to find,I looked at a guide and I can't even get the green thing up to help find others,to be online 4 it does that mean just be signed in on the psn or do I have to go somewhere else or is it down atm.Also the "an extraordinary man" trophy won't pop I know I just need the farmers to make butter or maybe pluck a chook but they never do it I have already scanned like 8 other things they have done,all the others are in the book at the homestead but these people,please if anyone has any info plz let me know,thanks

Lvl 5 - Silver

One of their wives churns the butter and counts towards the lumberjacks 3/3 if that helps.

As far as the pivots, go to boston and pick up the 2 off the map they initially give you and you can replace them to help you find the others.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Yh I got the one for them it's the farmer one I need I don't know what's up with them I have scanned 8different things for them the only thing I haven't scanned is her making butter,and with the pivots I don't know where they r it just says 0 to find and 0 pivots I have,I did go into options and I can use the weather changing one but if I go into the pivot map i can't place any on my position and if I go into the other bit ther is 4 pivots there one is changing all different numbers and the others just say 0 pivots in underfined? I just don't get it

Lvl 5 - Silver

go to boston, hit select and in the animus syncing, go in that and go down there should be a map with 2 pivots on it. when you move over it it should give you the option to pick it up.

After that you can replace them by clicking on your icon.

I misread what you wrote, I didnt realize you needed a farmer one. the 3 i got for the farmers were the lady baking bread, the guy plowing the field and him tending to the bee hives. dunno if that'll help but thats what i had to do.

Also how do you use the animus hacks? i cant find where to use them at even tho i have them all.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Hyro View Post
    go to boston, hit select and in the animus syncing, go in that and go down there should be a map with 2 pivots on it. when you move over it it should give you the option to pick it up.

After that you can replace them by clicking on your icon.

I misread what you wrote, I didnt realize you needed a farmer one. the 3 i got for the farmers were the lady baking bread, the guy plowing the field and him tending to the bee hives. dunno if that'll help but thats what i had to do.

Also how do you use the animus hacks? i cant find where to use them at even tho i have them all.
    You have to go to start>options>animus hacks.
    Now on topic, I'm also having the same problem with the farmers, and have 8 things recorded. I heard they even go to their windmill? Not sure but I also think it might be because you recorded 1 or 2 things that the farmers did before doing all their missions. Well that's what I did, but I'm pretty sure it's glitched since almost all the other AC's had that one problem with that one trophy. I know Revelations also had one regarding a book. lol
    MEME FTW!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    I'am having trouble with the "head in the cloud" trophy,It keeps saying I have no pivots and none to find,I looked at a guide and I can't even get the green thing up to help find others,to be online 4 it does that mean just be signed in on the psn or do I have to go somewhere else or is it down atm.Also the "an extraordinary man" trophy won't pop I know I just need the farmers to make butter or maybe pluck a chook but they never do it I have already scanned like 8 other things they have done,all the others are in the book at the homestead but these people,please if anyone has any info plz let me know,thanks
    Varkovsky has this method 4 anybody that can't get head in the cloud working GO TO ANOTHER PSN ACCOUNT LOAD UP THE GAME ASK FOR YOUR UPLAY ACCOUNT TYPE IN THE INFO LOG IN THEN QUIT GAME START YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT DO OVER THE UPLAY ACCOUNT LOG IN START YOUR N CHECK LEADERBOARDS IF THEY START WORKING GO AFTER THE PIVOTS WORKED 4 ME MY PROBLEM WAS THAT THE LEADERBOARD NEVER SYNCED IN AND THE PIVOTS NEVER SCANNED

Lvl 2 - Bronze

the pivots need to be online to show up and you need people on your friends list with them other wise ita trianglation if you put 2 down the green area shows the zone it in then the 3rd should be placed to bisect it after that its logic

PRO Member

I was having this problem too. Basically you need to play AC3 when nobody else on your friends list is playing it currently. Try that and see if it works. It did for me.

Sig by Bladia

Lvl 1 - Bronze

my pivots arnt even showing on the map, and also says 0 to find and 0 available