Assassin's Creed 3: "Completionist" Trophy Help!

This is a discussion on Assassin's Creed 3: "Completionist" Trophy Help! within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; Hey, im trying to earn the Completionest trophy, i have 99% of the Grids and i only need to do ...

Trophy Hunter Kid!

Assassin's Creed 3: "Completionist" Trophy Help!

Hey, im trying to earn the Completionest trophy, i have 99% of the Grids and i only need to do 3 Clubs challenges. The last thing i did was the COURIER missions and I finished them all and in the Grid it says I have 0% of the mission, also whit the THIEF challenges, i finished the first challenges but the second challenges doesnt appear, WTF!. Can someone PLEASE tell me what i can do to fix this problem??? i only need this trophy for the Platinum. If someone knows and tell me. I WILL BE VERY APRECIATED, THANKS

Lvl 5 - Silver

Now im not positive but i know with the delivery requests it only gives you a percentage when you complete all of them in each location. So it's possible that the courier missions do the same and you either missed/havent found some.

I'm not sure about the thief challenges and why it wouldnt appear. Are you positive you completed them all?

Trophy Hunter Kid!

My bad, I did all the courier mission and I have 100% there. I have 0% on the delivery mission and I have done it all ( atleast the one that appears in the map after you finish the game) and whit the Thief challenges yes, I have done the FIRST challenge, I need to do the SECOND one and the THIRD ones but in the Grinds menu it says I have 33% in the Thief challenges but it doesn't appear the challenges I need to do.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Most of the delivery request missions you have to find yourself they dont just appear on the map, so it's possible thats what you need to do.

Maybe look up the thief challenges online and try completing one of them for the second list and see if that triggers it to show up or at least if it registers then just go through doing them like that.

Trophy Hunter Kid!

Ok, I'm going to try that, thanks a lot mate

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I posted a list of the delivery locations in the trophy guide discussion. IGN also posted a photo guide from the maps.

Delivery Requests - Assassin's Creed 3 Limited Edition Wiki Guide - IGN

Trophy Hunter Kid!

Wooow, thanks a lot to both, I have finished all the delivery missions at last, and whit the Thief challenges, I was in the Fromtier all the time and I traveled to Boston to finish the delivery mission and when I started to walk, all the Thief challenges appeared up in the screen completed, weird. Thanks A LOT to both

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The orphans are the ones that officiate the thief challenges. One of the orphans will come up to you and say something like "Nobody has gotten this far but bob"