AC III trophy question

This is a discussion on AC III trophy question within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; I just started playing today, I'm in Boston I was just wondering if there are any missable trophies?...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

AC III trophy question

I just started playing today, I'm in Boston I was just wondering if there are any missable trophies?

Trophy Guide Grand Master

No missable trophies, if you need help check here to see if I have updated it for what you nee

Assassin's Creed III Trophy Guide - PS3 Trophies Forum

Lvl 1 - Bronze

What about almanac pages? There's one in the beginning that keeps vanishing on me on top of the roof where guards are

Trophy Guide Grand Master

they will always reappear after a little bit

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i noticed that. but am i supposed to catch them? follow them?

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball_30 View Post
    i noticed that. but am i supposed to catch them? follow them?
    Catch them before they disappear. some have pretty short windows so just pay attention and if you do miss it remember which way to approach it next time to make it easier. Also buy the map for it and its a breeze.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Hyro View Post
    Catch them before they disappear. some have pretty short windows so just pay attention and if you do miss it remember which way to approach it next time to make it easier. Also buy the map for it and its a breeze.
    Lol, it's a "breeze". Funny because it's for the Blowing in the Wind trophy. Hah. Anyway, yeah. The pages come back. Just keep trying. Only a few in New York really only gave me trouble but that was because the burned down buildings can be a little weird to climb at times.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 2 - Bronze

they blow the same way so watch where its going to end up and plan to come in from that way rigger it on the downwind and it can blow right to you

Lvl 7 - Gold

Also, you can try running towards the pages from a different angle. Let's say a page you're approaching from the south is giving you problems. Try approaching from the north. Could be easier from that angle.
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247