Homestead missions

This is a discussion on Homestead missions within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; I can't get the last doctor mission, Wait Times to appear. I also somehow managed to miss Lance's last mission, ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Homestead missions

I can't get the last doctor mission, Wait Times to appear. I also somehow managed to miss Lance's last mission, Thousand Pound Idea. Now I can't get either of those two missions to show up. I've already done every other mission that were available. Is there anyway to trigger these missions, or did I screw it up?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I forgot where Lance's mission was, I think after you talk to him you have to go to Boston, but it might be New York. You might need to do some naval or privateer missions or just screw around for a while to get the doctor mission to show up.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 5 - Silver

the doctors one i think was triggered after coming off the boat from a certain sequence and he was right there. all though im not positive but i remember thats when i ended up getting/doing it. I think some are triggered by where your at in the story line.

I had a problem with the hammer one because i didnt realize you just had to go buy it from the store.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I didn't realize they unlocked at at higher sequences. Sorry for the dumb post

Lvl 3 - Bronze

In the White Trophy HS mission, I was trying to kill it with the hidden blade instead of being shot and finally got it, but now I cant get the pelt when I go back to the cave because its not there (which is by the river to the SW, not in the N). I fast travelled there and nothing.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

The last Doc mission unlocks after the Chesapeake Bay mission I think (sequence 11, mission1 )...when you return to your harbor at the Homestead, Doc is attending to some wounded guy on a table, go over there and talk to him....with me it had a Homestead mission icon then