Hunter/killer trophy

This is a discussion on Hunter/killer trophy within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; I decided to get a random lobby and try reaching sequence 10, not only I got it in my first ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hunter/killer trophy

I decided to get a random lobby and try reaching sequence 10, not only I got it in my first try but we also reached last sequence and completed the wolf pack got 49 kills, maybe it's nothing for some people, but I'm new to these games, so I'm very very happy

PRO Member

Nice, I got in my first try too. I've also gotten Extreme Variety 3-4 times already and I've only played MP two nights, while in Brotherhood this was one of the hardest things to do... so not only the online trophies are easy, but the playing itself is faster and better

Lvl 5 - Silver

Yea its way better. i think the first time i played i got to sequence 20 then the next time we finished it.

Also if you need to just complete certain criteria for one reason or another you can play wolfpack alone and just focus on whatever your trying to do. i did that to get the aerial kills and unlock the hacked video for the trophy.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Wolfpack mode is a prefect mode to farm challenges, and get a lot of them out of the way

> Restart Button <

Good job. I feel like wolfpack is great for new players. I still working on beating it on hardcore mode though. I solo'd normal & difficult but on hardcore you have to be really fast, make sure you get an EV, and milk the most points possible. I'm still playing SP but I should be done in a few days. Add me if you guys wanna play.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw