3/3 entries, but entry not logged.

This is a discussion on 3/3 entries, but entry not logged. within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; This is for common man. Watch out for this one. I had just cleared my final entry for the encyclopedia, ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

3/3 entries, but entry not logged.

This is for common man. Watch out for this one. I had just cleared my final entry for the encyclopedia, but the trophy never popped up. Turns out one of the entries was never written.

my farmers have 3/3, but where it should say "entry for farmers logged" it isn't there, it jus t goes to the next group of laborers.

the only good thing about this is that the encyclopedia is not required for 100%, and I just got it this morning. I think I'll probably have to start the game and fill the rest of the book on a different save file.

i was planning on replaying the game without any guilt for failing any of the optional objectives anyway.

Lord of all Goat-Men

Are you sure you didn't miss another artisan?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Absolutely. This glitch has hit a lot of people it seems.

The only advice I can give to help avoid this thing is to do all the artisans solo, one at a time without any other artisans in the area.

Backup your game and do the farmers first since they're the only ones with an unfixable glitch.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Reading your comments, it looks like there are many problems with the "Common Man" side quest and trophy. Me and a friend have the same problem: all is done, the log says for the woodworker: Inhabitant recorded: Woodworker 2/3, but we have recorded 3 differents activities ye does. While playing, targeting the woodworker puts out the message: Encyclopedia of the common man: Entry already completed for this worker, Consult the log in the Manor. The game contradicts itself writing these 2 differents things. There is so much bugs in this game, its not a surprise.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Same here...I got the farmers no problem...it's the woodworker for me (Lance), miner (Norris) and tailor (Ellen)....I just can;t seem to scan any activities anymore that I haven't already. Logbook says "woodworkers entry completed.Log updated in Manor", and yet it also says "Inhabitant recorded : Woodworker 2/3"....Go figure. And since Norris married Myriam he became lazy, and does no work at all anymore, lol.....just sits in front of his cabin carving a woodstick...pfff

EDIT :
    so I went to Norris and just followed him around, and scanned all he did, and voila, after some time i got his final entry.
    For my other issue, I figured that I scanned Lance together with the Lumberers (Lance mixes activities with others), so I thought that if I scanned some more Lumberers activities, maybe it woud be ok, and it did.
    *bling*...a trophy
    Last edited by the_druiDD; 11-14-2012 at 09:03 AM.

Lvl 4 - Silver

i had the same problem all artisans had 3/3 actions recorded but all but one had been logged into the encyclopedia, so what i did was simply recorded another action for that group that wasn't logged and then i got the trophy (it was a new action that i hadn't seen before; so i really had 4/3 for them)... now if only there was a way to beat fanorama and morris on expert for the original gamer trophy...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Most of you guys are lucky. That glitch doesn't clear the entry in the logbook, but it will at least activate the trophy. I already played through a second time and finally got that trophy though.

The problem that you guys have is the multi-artisan scan glitch. It's recoverable since all the artisans have more than 3 activities. Farmers is the exception. While they have more than 3 (I think people said up to 9) they're the only ones that can't recover when the glitch hits.

JAE
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Same problem just got the las one i needed (one from the miner) and no trophy, damn glitch
    The bird of the Hermes is my name, Eat my wings to make me Tame
    Tales of Fantasy VII

Toggle Spoiler