Almanac 89%

This is a discussion on Almanac 89% within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; I have scoured the internet for the answer and I cannot seem to find the solution. I am at 99% ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Almanac 89%

I have scoured the internet for the answer and I cannot seem to find the solution. I am at 99% (16970/17070) I have all the almanac pages and all the poor richard's almanacs. The glass armonica recipe did not come up but I crafted it from scratch using the recipe I found online. My question is what am I missing to get that extra 12% so I can get the completionist trophy?

The only thing I can think of is with Haytham I found all the pages but I was not able to locate Franklin for the reward. From what I read you get a monetary reward for turning it in. Is that what I am missing? Getting 100% on the single player and privateer missions was frustrating enough I would hate to be denied a platinum for something like this.

Thank you in advance for the solution or point me in the direction to find the answer.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by Trent424 View Post
    I have scoured the internet for the answer and I cannot seem to find the solution. I am at 99% (16970/17070) I have all the almanac pages and all the poor richard's almanacs. The glass armonica recipe did not come up but I crafted it from scratch using the recipe I found online. My question is what am I missing to get that extra 12% so I can get the completionist trophy?

The only thing I can think of is with Haytham I found all the pages but I was not able to locate Franklin for the reward. From what I read you get a monetary reward for turning it in. Is that what I am missing? Getting 100% on the single player and privateer missions was frustrating enough I would hate to be denied a platinum for something like this.

Thank you in advance for the solution or point me in the direction to find the answer.
    I would like to know as well...just in case sequence select doesn't work out
    Signature Provided By Djunglist