AC3 Co-op

This is a discussion on AC3 Co-op within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; So i was thinking it would be a pretty cool feature if there was the ability to play co-op in ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

AC3 Co-op

So i was thinking it would be a pretty cool feature if there was the ability to play co-op in an AC game. Hunting with someone by your side could open up entirely new possibilities and you could even have another whole game basically within the context of the original just by playing co-op or something.

Anyways just an idea i had and wondered if anybody ever thought the same thing.

PRO Member

Like Wolfpack but in the single player side right? I think it'd be interesting as a side mission, but a whole game based on that like Resident Evil 5? Not for me

Kid, not loser

Prepare for the people saying, "It's not meant to be a co-op experience". But people don't realize, if they make it optional, and they make it identical to all AC games, just that someone else is in the game, then it would be awesome. And no one has a right to complain about it then really.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Lvl 5 - Silver

yea kind of like wolfpack basically but in the main game. I mean you'd still be able to play single player or co-op think more borderlands then RE. dropping in and out of different peoples games. especially if they open the series to a more sandbox style i think it'd be interesting.

> Restart Button <

It wouldn't be a bad thing IMO. Sure, It's AC, so let me scour though the game alone. If there were ways to throw a 2nd player in there like the naval missions or maybe even special hunting missions / assassination missions that would be cool.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Well maybe co op with connor and the lady assassin from liberation for now unless they make two new assassins
    Would be fun I guess but they usually focus on desmond alone, definitely new people
    Signature Provided By Djunglist