Benedict Arnold Challenges. make 5 snipers fall to their death

This is a discussion on Benedict Arnold Challenges. make 5 snipers fall to their death within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; Does anybody know where I can find snipers? I tried the guards on rooftops, but they won't count for the ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Benedict Arnold Challenges. make 5 snipers fall to their death

Does anybody know where I can find snipers? I tried the guards on rooftops, but they won't count for the challenge. I'm thinking of replaying the last benedict arnold mission but the snipers don't engage in combat, they just stand at their perch.

Lvl 5 - Silver

The only snipers i remember were in the last mission like you said unless there located somewhere else in west point. i honestly didnt explore it much just ran thru and beat it.

Anyways the snipers i saw would run in the fort then up to the 2nd level to aim at the gunpowder storage so maybe hit them a couple times then throw them off of that?

Ok so i just went in the game and was trying to do this challenge. Turns out all you have to do is be running at the sniper and push square. as long as he close to the edge you should knock him off. Just replay the last mission.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Does anyone know where to start the Benedict Arnold missions? It sounds really stupid, I know that guys, but I can't that icon for the DLC. I'm looking in NY northwest, near the entrance to the Frontier.....no icon though

Breakfast and Chill

Quote Originally Posted by the_druiDD View Post
    Does anyone know where to start the Benedict Arnold missions? It sounds really stupid, I know that guys, but I can't that icon for the DLC. I'm looking in NY northwest, near the entrance to the Frontier.....no icon though
    Did you download the missions yet? If you goot a new PS3 copy of the game, you recieve a PSN code to redeem in the store.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by vettes_4-ever View Post
    Did you download the missions yet? If you goot a new PS3 copy of the game, you recieve a PSN code to redeem in the store.
    Yes, I got the Freedom Edition, redeemed code, downloaded and installed it....but no icon, weird!

EDIT : found it...restarted the sp campaign, and it was there
    Last edited by the_druiDD; 11-15-2012 at 01:15 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I was able to do this challenge on the Boston tea party mission. I would stand on the bridge (gangplank?) to the ship and grab soldiers and throw them into the water. It counted for whatever reason.

Breakfast and Chill

Quote Originally Posted by the_druiDD View Post
    Yes, I got the Freedom Edition, redeemed code, downloaded and installed it....but no icon, weird!

EDIT : found it...restarted the sp campaign, and it was there
    That's strange. GLaD you found it.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

the snipers are the ones that run up the barricades during the battle...when they are up the barricades they will shoot the gunpowder shack...you have to push them of the ramp before they shoot. They have a red target icon in you rminimap.....I usually killed them before they got up a barricade, scored only 1/5, but still had full sync for the mission....

Lvl 1 - Bronze

FYI, I completed some of the B.A. challenges, including this one, outside the scope of the West Point missions. The term sniper seems to mean anyone on top of a structure. So any of those guys that annoy by telling you to get down, you can throw them off the ledge for it to count towards this.