West New York Delivery glitch, missing NPC

This is a discussion on West New York Delivery glitch, missing NPC within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; Anyone else have missing delivery NPCs? I'm going to explain what I did step by step. I got the quest ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

West New York Delivery glitch, missing NPC

Anyone else have missing delivery NPCs?
    I'm going to explain what I did step by step.

I got the quest for West New York delivery above the fort.
    I collected all items.
    I found out about the Animus Hack and messed around with it.
    I turned in the quest with the Hack on. I remembered the game doesn't count things with Hack on.
    I turned off hack. Reloaded New York and went to where the NPC should have been.
    The NPC isn't there and the quest is still in my logbook with the last step as "return to mission giver"

Its the last thing I need to do to finish 100% story ...
    I can't seem to reload the NPC including reloading sequences and such.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

You just lit the bulb above my head. The npc's stopped appearing to me after i messed with the animus hacks. Maybe that's why it all glitches. Even if I turn off the cheats (I just changed the weather) maybe that's enough to screw the rest of the side missions. I guess I might have to replay the game without ever ever touching the animus hack. Ugh, I wish ubisoft threw us a patch to fix all this mess...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This is screwed up if it really is this way...
    I do know that a marker won't appear on your map when all you to do is return the items, but if the NCP's dissapear completely when using hacks I start to wonder why Ubisoft even chose to insert these hacks.

Whats the use of hacks if it screws up your game and there is no way to return the game state? I really hope they will come with a patch...

Live Life!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Speaking of, patch posted soon ;-) Just posted a link.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i did the same thing still 99% and the DQ 66% but i used the hack while im in boston so i cant finish the south boston .......

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by badangelllsad View Post
    i did the same thing still 99% and the DQ 66% but i used the hack while im in boston so i cant finish the south boston .......
    I think it glitch so now youre unable to complete it, happened to a friend he couldnt deliver the items

Lvl 8 - Gold

I never had an issue with an NPC disappearing unless I didn't have all the quest items, but I never messed with any of the animus hacks, either. Either way, all the glitches (game-breaking and otherwise), amongst a variety of other reasons, this was my least favorite of the main titles in the AC series (Altair's Chronicles takes the "honor" of being my least liked in the entire series)