Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ubisoft is fixing all glitches, including encyclopedia of the common man!!!

This is a discussion on Ubisoft is fixing all glitches, including encyclopedia of the common man!!! within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; Assassin’s Creed 3 Patch Coming Next Week | Video Game Blog, Video Games Reviews & News Here's a list of ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Ubisoft is fixing all glitches, including encyclopedia of the common man!!!

Assassin’s Creed 3 Patch Coming Next Week | Video Game Blog, Video Games Reviews & News
    Here's a list of what next week's patch contain. So glad they fixed it.

Kid, not loser

But they don't want to fix Liberation!?! The game that needs many more fixes.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

illegal in 9 countries

How can a game get launched with so many freaking bugs. Having a AAA franchise is no excuse for piss-poor QA.

Ghost Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    But they don't want to fix Liberation!?! The game that needs many more fixes.
    Hopefully they have a patch in the works that's coming next week. They could've spent all this time with this patch for all we know.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Maybe this means I can finish the three liberation quests I have left and finally recruit the female assassin.

Lvl 8 - Gold

It's about time. Now if they could just fix the story too....
    Last edited by Silent Assassin; 11-22-2012 at 05:12 AM.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    How can a game get launched with so many freaking bugs. Having a AAA franchise is no excuse for piss-poor QA.
    using a new engine these things are common but AC3 does have a shit load of glitches
    im surprised i havent seen much in MP though
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Resident PHD

Well they spent so much time and money marketing it I am not surprised there was nothing left for QA.

From the little I played at my nephew's this game is a shitty as AC2. I am glad I stopped playing after that one.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

PRO Member

Wow that is a big list of changes... Glad the hood is back up, it really doesn't feel like an Assassin's Creed game without it

Prayer Warrior

i haven't dove to deep into this title yet. been busy with other things but i'm kinda glad now that i haven't put time into this title and got glitched. i'll wait till after the patch before i play anymore. thanks for the info.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

PRO Member

Good god that's a TON of fixes. Glad I haven't started it yet. Looks like I'll just wait till this patch comes out
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Well you have to consider the scope of the game. The same thing happened with Skyrim last year. They are both giant games, but have tons of bugs. At least Ubisoft is going to fix their glitches "cough" Bethesda "cough"

Sig by Bladia

Lvl 9 - Gold

Glad I haven't actually started ACIII yet. I'll just install the game once the patch is available, and then I'll be none the wiser to any of the bugs.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Everyone that has not started it is lucky i had so many bugs and 2 trophys glitch on me so i had to do 2 playthroughs i should have been in the top 5 to plat this but from all the glitchs it stopped me,iam glad they r finally fixing it as it was a good game but it ruined it 4 me.Also i couldnt get into mp and took me over a week to get around uplay and get in just enough time to clean up the mp trophys lol hope uplay gets fixed aswell!!!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I had no probs with getting de common man trophy. All I need for de platinum is get de thieves stuff done, goddamn couriers and NY fast travel 11th one since it hasn't shown up even though I finished sequence 11.

PRO Member

So I've been playing two days since downloading the patch yesterday and the only difference I notice is Connor's hood. Still crazy glitches (just saw enemy weapons flying in the air 1 hour ago) and I can't finish Encyclopedia of the Common Man, having the same problem I had before...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I have to agree with annare41, the changes are minimal to say the least, the Encyclopedia of the Common Man trophy is still fu%&$ up, I see enemies flying around, bodies going through the ground never to be seen again, invisible fighting enemies, courier are still very hard to find. I mean is this the real big patch? Because there's still a lot to be fixed in my opinion.

Edit: Just found out that my delivery requests missions still don't save, so I'm just repeating them. The Encyclopedia Of The Common Man should win the "Most Glitchable Trophy Award", it's glitched in several ways, how the hell did they manage this!?
    Last edited by NFPM; 12-01-2012 at 07:23 PM.
    Awesome Sig By Apokolypz

Retired Staff Member

Yeah there are still a lot of glitches in AC3. I beat the game and still have not completed an assassination contract yet, always glitch out on me. Some viewpoints don't sync, and I am still getting enemies disappearing and reappearing behind me. Finished this one and put it on the shelf. Also unliked AC on facebook/twitter/g+. Done with the franchise. I stupidly bought the season pass, so I am going to keep the game until the single player DLC comes out and hope that it is better since they have longer to polish it.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

finally fixing that common man trophy

PRO Member

Good thing

I heard this game was a mess

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast