Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone plat dishunk of shit?

This is a discussion on Anyone plat dishunk of shit? within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; Well Finished de game and NY fast travels stuck at 10/11 so frontiersman challenges stuck at 86%.Can't find a courier ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Anyone plat dishunk of shit?

Well Finished de game and NY fast travels stuck at 10/11 so frontiersman challenges stuck at 86%.Can't find a courier to finish round 1 of thief challenges. Got 100% of evrything else. Got a few animus hacks but stopped and didn't get dem all. Haven't activated any of dem. Hopefully I'll be able to platinum it after de patch is released cause dere's no way I'm starting again from scratch.

> Restart Button <

I haven't yet but I've seen people who have. The patch will be here soon hopefully. I haven't had anything gamebreaking but it is the buggiest AC so far. I trust Ubi will fix it though.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Finally got a courier using dis, I stood around less dan 5 minutes. http://www.****************/forum/as...courier-4.html

Get de rest of thives challenges doneden after dat if dey can fix de NY fast travels, I'll get my plat! Hurry up thursday.

Prayer Warrior

so let me get this straight.....you think it's a hunk of shit cause you can't get plat cause of bugs. sure that would piss me off and sure that would leave a sour taste in my mouth but come on dude.....this is the best AC to date. it feels fresh and that's saying alot seeing as how many AC games there has been. you kids and your plats these days have ruined gaming. it's sad really. just sad lol

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by jeanguy4130 View Post
    Finally got a courier using dis, I stood around less dan 5 minutes. http://www.****************/forum/as...courier-4.html

Get de rest of thives challenges doneden after dat if dey can fix de NY fast travels, I'll get my plat! Hurry up thursday.
    First off. We don't condone linking competative sites to our forums.

Second off. What in the world are you trying to say? I think your D button might be broken (Pun intended). I understand you are trying to type as you may speak but if you type with some better grammar then maybe you will get more help because more people will be able to understand what you are trying to say without taking out their ebonix dictionary.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Sparx View Post
    so let me get this straight.....you think it's a hunk of shit cause you can't get plat cause of bugs. sure that would piss me off and sure that would leave a sour taste in my mouth but come on dude.....this is the best AC to date. it feels fresh and that's saying alot seeing as how many AC games there has been. you kids and your plats these days have ruined gaming. it's sad really. just sad lol
    Third off I am not a fan of AC games by any means but that is for reasons of my own so I am gonna have to go with this ^.

Lord of all Goat-Men

I don't mean to rub salt into any wounds, but I completed single-player 100% without ever encountering a game-breaking bug.
    Just chill your beans and wait for the patch.

illegal in 9 countries

When was the English language amended to change all th's to d's?

Read da forum rules.

Trying to read whatever language you're puking on your keyboard reminds me of the chef from The Muppets - "Herp de derp de derp. Herp derp."

Help us help you. Try English instead.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

One I'm not a kid, Jean Guy is 40. Two it's not ebonics. I'm french and if you came where I used to live and listen to some thick accents talking english dat's what you would hear. Three I type like dis cause I think it's funny and all my english friends are funny. Three I hate putting in a shit load of hours into a game and run into crap like dis. Sorry I'm breaking your holy trinity of gaming.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I thought you were Jamaican. (As in, Jamaican me crazy with all this dis, dat, and dem talk, mon.)
    Got a YouTube channel? Join our group: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/group.php?groupid=109

Making random gameplay videos at the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRevRickyD

Message me if you make videos on YouTube or can record a commentary track and want to collaborate on some gameplay/multiplayer together. I'd like to get a group of people together from PS3T's to start making videos.

An old-fashioned cowboy

Yep I got the plat for it, didn't run into any problems other than trying to win at those stupid minigames, wasted a few hours on them.

Lvl 5 - Silver

I got the plat

Anyways most of the problems it seems your encountering are merely because this game doesnt hold your hand and makes you actually maunally find the quest givers. I had the same problem with delivery missions until i actually hunted the streets for them.

The fast travels i noticed dont appear til you actually leave them from the underground so that might be why one didnt register for you.

Frontiersman challenges, what do you mean stuck at 86% like you did it and it didnt register or you still have some to do and just dont know where to get them?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Frontiermans challenge was for finding all fast travel points. Finally got de plat. Looked on youtube and someone had a video showing where all de locations were and what de names of each fast travel is called when you're underground, Guess I musta missed one even though I did have 10/11 found before starting sequence 11. Oh well. Thank fuck dat's done. Now off to Amazing SpiderMan. Thanks for not banning me.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

As for de quests, only one I had prob finding was de one in de frontier.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm with Johnny here, the gameplay(like hanging on trees and hunting) and storyline is great and by far the best AC series they ever made.... but of course like me who encountered certain glitches and bugs that will ruin your gaming will really piss us off like Johnny said. But because ubisoft already announced the patches for fixing their servers and glitches, have patience mate is all I'm saying.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by jeanguy4130 View Post
    Well Finished de game and NY fast travels stuck at 10/11 so frontiersman challenges stuck at 86%.Can't find a courier to finish round 1 of thief challenges. Got 100% of evrything else. Got a few animus hacks but stopped and didn't get dem all. Haven't activated any of dem. Hopefully I'll be able to platinum it after de patch is released cause dere's no way I'm starting again from scratch.
    If you haven't seen that last station, all I can say is go through every corner and corridor.Couriers are annoying, only thing I can recommend is when you see them just run after them and jump through firing lines cause stationary guards are glitched and will attack you on sight.Once you get close throw a poison dart at them to slow them down and tackle them with r1 + circle. If you want to be safe skip the poison dart. The courier often gets tied up in crowds and you'll be able to catch up eventually.Don't activate any animus hacks if you're going after completion missions.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'm on Sequence 6 and saw the NPC clone bug so I'm holding off on AC 3 til patch hits. Still it's an wonderful game and I can't wait to get into AC 3 MP after the SP is 100% finished to start my rain of terror again.
    Lord Fenton
    Gaming since the days of Kings Quest 3

Working On: Dungeon Defenders and Batman:AC(PS3) and Borderlands (PC Steam) til I start round 2 of my BG:EE good guy this time.
    My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GrimFenton

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Alot of people have game breaking bugs in AC3. To me, that makes a good game bad. Im scared for when I get there.

PRO Member

Lol Jeanguy, I do understand putting in loads of hours into a game only to run into bugs and glitches, I've been there, but Jhonny is right and if you enjoy the game enough, maybe it's not so bad to start anew?

Surely it's not enough to call the game a hunk of shit.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Change is mediocre

No, I have never played "Dishunk of Shit". Doesn't sound to appealing either.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I platted de fucker 2 days ago thank fuck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast