Looking for AC3 partners for Wolfpack Difficult and Hardcore Modes! =3

This is a discussion on Looking for AC3 partners for Wolfpack Difficult and Hardcore Modes! =3 within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; This will be an unofficial thread for people looking to squeeze more fun out of the Wolfpack co-op mode. Since ...

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Looking for AC3 partners for Wolfpack Difficult and Hardcore Modes! =3

This will be an unofficial thread for people looking to squeeze more fun out of the Wolfpack co-op mode. Since there is only Standard difficulty available for Open matchmaking, I would like to recruit more like-minded players from here to join me on Difficult and Hardcore Wolfpack (Invite Only).

The only requirements are that you keep an open mind about getting high-point kills only, and not to run all over the map and get low-point kills. Preferably, if you have Poison, that is a big bonus. Concentrate on getting Focus + Incognito + Poison (and Hidden, given the surroundings) bonuses per kill! Also, do the optional objectives as much as you can.

You can also bring Disguise or Smoke Bombs, or Firecrackers, whichever suits the situation. So post your PSN here if you are interested! =3
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

Lvl 2 - Bronze

add me once i get it from my friend i'll join i hate playing with random players that just run around and start killing

Prayer Warrior

send me a friend request on psn. i hate and i mean i HATE playing with random people. it's always better to play with friends. just make sure to put AC III in the title of the friend request so i don't think it's a random add and delete it.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Ok, I have added you both, nono and Johnny_Sparx.

Btw, to Johnny_Sparx, I cannot change the subject of the friend request so it will say "Friend Request" but I have already added in the message so it is not just a blank friend request. See you online! =3

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Add me whenever. I'm always game for a decent wolfpack.

For solo Wolfpack games I always try to go for the three Focus/hidden/incog, unless there's an optional challenge for aerial/acrobatic (somebody please tell me what constitutes an acrobatic kill).

In later sequences I'd be lucky if I could get more than a single bonus or two, but for some reason I still pull it off all the way to the last sync-kill.

Is there a point difference for more people in the match?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

im trying for arial but i cant find good targets or what actually counts

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Feel free to add me, im already around lv 40, and love the Multiplayer. I should be playing a lot more once i get a break from work and the holidays!

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Quote Originally Posted by Somajan View Post
    Add me whenever. I'm always game for a decent wolfpack.

For solo Wolfpack games I always try to go for the three Focus/hidden/incog, unless there's an optional challenge for aerial/acrobatic (somebody please tell me what constitutes an acrobatic kill).

In later sequences I'd be lucky if I could get more than a single bonus or two, but for some reason I still pull it off all the way to the last sync-kill.

Is there a point difference for more people in the match?
    An acrobatic kill is easily done, even with the Focus/Incognito bonuses, by following a target closely from behind and then climbing up a nearby ledge or wall with R1, then immediately pressing Square after; your assassin will automatically kill the target with all the abovementioned bonuses.

PRO Member

I'm up for some hard-extreme wolfpack, I too hate playing with people who just run and get 100 points per kill

PSN ID: Annare_

Lvl 2 - Bronze

If anyone is still looking to add some Wolfpack members, add me. I'm not an expert on the game yet, but I'm definitely looking to get more kill points.

PSN ID: Thefirstevil28

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello, same problem here. I don't mind playing with people I don't know. Do mind if people start running around like idiots. Add me on PSN for wolfpack: Psychopsilicy_

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'll add you later tonight Psycho. Just also wanted to bump, I'm still looking too. Finally got a sync kill with a group of randoms... awesomeness!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Add me. I'm not really looking to do really hard Wolfpack missions, but I would rather play with people who don't run around recklessly and just kill because "who gives a shit, it's A.I."

PRO Member

I like Wolfpack. I haven't played in a few weeks, but I'm willing to join up for this. Send me a request if interested.