Results 1 to 15 of 15

50 Meter Dive Problems

This is a discussion on 50 Meter Dive Problems within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; I've dove off every place I can find, from the log near the frontier house you use in a mission ...

  1. #1
    Lvl 2 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Your sister's room
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    3

    50 Meter Dive Problems

    I've dove off every place I can find, from the log near the frontier house you use in a mission to the much higher cliffs east of the Indian village, but I can't get this damn task to pop. I've done them all multiple times with different wardrobes, but no luck. I haven't seen anybody else complaining about this particular bug, so am I alone? I am also having an impossible time getting more special iron ingots. The chest on the cliff behind the manor worked once, but has never replenished. Any help or agreement would be tremendously appreciated.

  2. #2
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Rymillon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    0

    You're not alone. I'm having the same issue with the dive; it's preventing me from finishing the Frontiersman Challenges. I was hoping when the massive problems with the multiplayer was fixed, that Ubisoft would also fix the single player. Haven't loaded it up for a week or so to check yet though
    Last edited by Rymillon; 12-01-2012 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake

  3. #3
    Ice Cream Firefighter
    great_daze_tazer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,395
    Reputation
    351

    The 50meter dive location is in the Frontier Map. Fast travel to the Homestead Entrance go down & cross the river (this was a mission area) go the same path as the mission but when you get to the house up the top go past it up to the cliff there is a log there with birds on it to jump off.

    I will post a youtube video shortly so if anyone is confused with my shitty directions they can watch it.


    PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer


    Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles






  4. #4
    Ice Cream Firefighter
    great_daze_tazer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,395
    Reputation
    351



    PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer


    Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles






  5. #5
    > Restart Button <
    themute88orl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Rapture
    Posts
    1,003
    Reputation
    50

    Nice video GDT. Did you just go and make that? I hope that helps anybody needing this challenge. I had know idea how it happened for me. When I unlocked the challenges it was done. I'm glad GDT showed us though. You end up having to do this for 100% on a mission in sequence 7 anyway.


    TheMute's Sony Scout Badges





    Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~





    Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw



  6. #6
    Ice Cream Firefighter
    great_daze_tazer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,395
    Reputation
    351

    Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Nice video GDT. Did you just go and make that? I hope that helps anybody needing this challenge. I had know idea how it happened for me. When I unlocked the challenges it was done. I'm glad GDT showed us though. You end up having to do this for 100% on a mission in sequence 7 anyway.
    Yep & I'm about to go & record a guaranteed method of spawning a convoy after the game has finished, for the Prince Of Thieves Trophy


    PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer


    Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles






  7. #7
    > Restart Button <
    themute88orl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Rapture
    Posts
    1,003
    Reputation
    50

    Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Yep & I'm about to go & record a guaranteed method of spawning a convoy after the game has finished, for the Prince Of Thieves Trophy
    Very nice. Helping out a lot. There's a way to MAKE them spawn huh?

    I was wondering that as well when I finished the game. I started noticing convoys weren't popping towrds the end of the game. While I was doing the prolouge missions though one popped for me.


    TheMute's Sony Scout Badges





    Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~





    Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw



  8. #8
    PRO Member
    MatCauthon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    1,070
    Reputation
    31

    Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Very nice. Helping out a lot. There's a way to MAKE them spawn huh?

    I was wondering that as well when I finished the game. I started noticing convoys weren't popping towrds the end of the game. While I was doing the prolouge missions though one popped for me.
    I didn't have much of an issue to get them to appear post-game. I had 3 appear... I basically stuck to the 'roads' and main trails in the frontier.

  9. #9
    Ice Cream Firefighter
    great_daze_tazer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,395
    Reputation
    351

    Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Very nice. Helping out a lot. There's a way to MAKE them spawn huh?

    I was wondering that as well when I finished the game. I started noticing convoys weren't popping towrds the end of the game. While I was doing the prolouge missions though one popped for me.
    I have used my method about 5 or so times & I got 1 to spawn at the same place each time so yeah. I didn't know if anyone knew about it so I thought I would post a vid. Yesterday I had a rage quit lol because I couldn't find 1. I'm just waiting for daylight to hit (in-game) to start to record it.


    PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer


    Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles






  10. #10
    > Restart Button <
    themute88orl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Rapture
    Posts
    1,003
    Reputation
    50

    Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    I have used my method about 5 or so times & I got 1 to spawn at the same place each time so yeah. I didn't know if anyone knew about it so I thought I would post a vid. Yesterday I had a rage quit lol because I couldn't find 1. I'm just waiting for daylight to hit (in-game) to start to record it.
    Daylight for viewing purposes I'm assuming because doing Prince of Thieves at night felt so right.


    TheMute's Sony Scout Badges





    Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~





    Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw



  11. #11
    Ice Cream Firefighter
    great_daze_tazer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,395
    Reputation
    351

    Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Daylight for viewing purposes I'm assuming because doing Prince of Thieves at night felt so right.
    I have a SD recorder, it sucks. At night recording would be harder to see, but I said day as I had not come across a convoy at night so I didn't think they would appear.


    PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer


    Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles






  12. #12
    > Restart Button <
    themute88orl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Rapture
    Posts
    1,003
    Reputation
    50

    I have seen at least one spawn at night as I remember feeling extra badass doing the trophy then -

    ANYWAY thats really cool that you made a video for folks in need. I hope it helps everyone.


    TheMute's Sony Scout Badges





    Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~





    Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw



  13. #13
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    0

    there is a mission where you are connor and in the mountains, where you can do this.

  14. #14
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Rymillon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    The 50meter dive location is in the Frontier Map. Fast travel to the Homestead Entrance go down & cross the river (this was a mission area) go the same path as the mission but when you get to the house up the top go past it up to the cliff there is a log there with birds on it to jump off.

    I will post a youtube video shortly so if anyone is confused with my shitty directions they can watch it.
    Thank you so much! This was so helpful; turns out I was going to a log on the right instead of this one.

  15. #15
    Ice Cream Firefighter
    great_daze_tazer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,395
    Reputation
    351

    Quote Originally Posted by Rymillon View Post
    Thank you so much! This was so helpful; turns out I was going to a log on the right instead of this one.
    You're welcome mate, glad it helped out.


    PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer


    Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles






Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:57 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO