Liberation <=> Assassin's Creed 3 linking

This is a discussion on Liberation <=> Assassin's Creed 3 linking within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; So I got AC3:L and AC3 both for Playstation so I could link them and do interesting things, but the ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Liberation <=> Assassin's Creed 3 linking

So I got AC3:L and AC3 both for Playstation so I could link them and do interesting things, but the only bonus was that Aveline got a tomahawk. I thought Conner would get something as well, or perhaps have a time to venture down to New Orleans. Did I miss something along the way, since I've now completed the storylines of both of them?

Lvl 6 - Silver

you could also play as Conner instead of aveline in the snowy level of liberation. I didnt notice any extras for the ps3 game when I did it.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Cipher sent us to hell

It's honestly a pretty minor extra. Still cool since I was interested in both of them anyways to get an extra bonus.
    PS3/Vita/PS4: x13ucketHeaDx | X360: x13ucketHeaDx | Steam: x13ucketHeaDx

"Kaz... I'm already a demon."

Retired Staff Member

Yeah I originally thought both characters would cross over in both games, but it appears to only be in Liberation, and just for that one mission.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I did notice the Conner's Way mission in that section, but since it had the same intro I didn't play it. I guess that is the play-as-Conner mission in Liberation. I still think there should be a mission for AC3, to left him jump through a different set of trees.

PRO Member

I am assuming you mean you have AC3 on Ps3 and Liberation on PSVita and do you have to do anything special to get this bonus?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by glogantn View Post
    I am assuming you mean you have AC3 on Ps3 and Liberation on PSVita and do you have to do anything special to get this bonus?
    That is correct. On the Vita, while running AC3:L you should find an option to sync in the main menu. It will make a connection to your PS3 (so it has to be on and maybe running AC3 as well) via its wifi (or maybe bluetooth). Once synced you can buy Conner's tomahawk (for 0 coin) at any store.