saving a convoy

This is a discussion on saving a convoy within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; Can some one help me? I have had like 3 convoys attacked, one of them while I was playing one ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

saving a convoy

Can some one help me? I have had like 3 convoys attacked, one of them while I was playing one of those checker games and I never got a notice, but anyway even if I fast travel to the frontier I'm over a 1,000 meters and even riding a horse where I can and moving as fast as I can manage when I can't ride I never make it in time. I haven't found any of the tunell systems yet, although I have found a few caves with treasure or a peg leg trinkett in them but no tunnel system.
    Is there a way to get there faster? I'm tired of loosing my carts and cargo.
    I kissed a boy, and I liked it.
    (I can't wait to do it again.)

> Restart Button <

You can send your Assassin recruits to save them. Once you get a notice that a convoy is being attacked, open up the Assasin Guild menu (L2) and I believe there's an option to assign them to saving it like a Assassin mission.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 6 - Silver

Also, liberating all the forts grants you a reduced chance of your convoys being attacked. Clear all the forts and you can send as many convoys as you want and they won't get attacked.

Ice Cream Firefighter

Also as for fast travel stations there are 3 shops in the Frontier, 1 SW, 1 Central & 1 East, once you visit these shops they become FT stations

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I don't have any recruits yet only some workers, I've been wondering when I will get them I just finished the boston mission where I met with Adams, I think he was the 2nd president, any way I have found some of the places out there so maybe I can fast travel to them.
    Thanks guys greatly appreciated. Oh yea I've only liberated 2 forts so far and both are in boston.

> Restart Button <

As you get further into the main missions in Boston,

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 2 - Bronze

OK I used the fast travel and haven't lost any since so thank you for that information. I haven't been able to figure out how to send a recruite out to save one yet. I have opened the L2 menue and it even shows that you have one under attack but I can't find an option to send one out. All 3 of my boston guys are full on points 1100 each but if there is an option I'm not seeing it.

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
    OK I used the fast travel and haven't lost any since so thank you for that information. I haven't been able to figure out how to send a recruite out to save one yet. I have opened the L2 menue and it even shows that you have one under attack but I can't find an option to send one out. All 3 of my boston guys are full on points 1100 each but if there is an option I'm not seeing it.
    Yeah, I couldn't find it at first either and I can't really explain where it is. I remember pressing sqaure once I was in the map menu but I could be wrong. Glad you can save them yourself at least.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thanks I'll keep looking for it. So far at least I've been able to get there myself, and so far knock on wood, they haven't attacked any of my Naval convoys.