Honest Opinions Welcome

This is a discussion on Honest Opinions Welcome within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; I pre ordered this game as I had been awaiting its release for months. I ended up cancelling it to ...

PRO Member

Honest Opinions Welcome

I pre ordered this game as I had been awaiting its release for months. I ended up cancelling it to get Black Ops II instead at the time. I have been wanting to go back and get it ever since as I have played all of the Assassin's Creed games to date and loved them all. I have however heard a lot of negative plublicity about the game and am nervous to rush to get it now until it drops in price. Might go play some other games of interest and come back to this one later... People that have played it through already what do you think about the game?

Thanks

Lvl 10 - Platinum

i heard about a patch coming soon that is supposed to fix everything that people have been complaining about, i havent gotten it yet but plan to get it soon

PRO Member

I've been playing it since the day it came out and I still don't know how I feel about the game. I love the Assassin's Creed Series but I get very angry at this game very easily, I don't know if it's because of some of the crazy full sync missions or the glitches or what... I know that's not a lot of help but it's my honest opinion. I'm still waiting to know how I feel about it. The rest of the games always made me feel comfortable in the first minutes of playing, but I'm still getting used to this one

Lvl 8 - Gold

I was a bit disappointed by the game. Bugs aside, I had issues with the story. It just feels...meh. Gameplay is pretty much the same as other AC games, with some improvements. I liked combat. It was fast paced and it looked great. Connor's animation while running is also great. Overall it was a decent game, gameplay wise. Story on the other hand...not that good, to me anyway.

Threat

If you liked the previous Assassin's Creed games then you'll like this one. Simple as that.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i love assassins creed and had platinumed them all up until ACIII but i hated it the character the setting etc imo were all bad and i think i gave up on it half way through the game and sent it back as up till that point it was a glorified tutorial. just my two cents but i thought it was bland and really boring which i wasn't expecting at all

Lvl 2 - Bronze

This is actually my first entry into the Assassin's Creed series (blasphemous I know). I've been happy with the game, but have been concentrating more on multiplayer. I find it quite enjoyable, unfortunately I can't compare to other titles in the series. I can say, I'm happy to have bought it on release day. Unless you plan to hit up the multiplayer a lot, I don't see why you can't wait until a price drop.

PRO Member

well thanks for the response I just picked up God of War saga so i have 5 games to work through I think I am going to still hold off on AC3 for now until its fixed and i will go back and enjoy it in a few months... i hated all the multiplayer for games like uncharted , assassins creed etc anyway so no big rush to jump in while MP is still going strong.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    If you liked the previous Assassin's Creed games then you'll like this one. Simple as that.

Gotta agree with this right here. It changes up a lot of things, but still maintains its roots. And the bugs aren't that bad anymore. They've had two or three patches and they have fixed a ton of stuff.

Sig by Bladia

Change is mediocre

Rangers F.C

I loved it at first , the homestead was cool but ended up being a bit boring , the fighting in this game is totally pathetic and requires no skill at all although it looks good could have been much better , they have made it far too easy to cater for everyone and IMO was just plain boring , the naval stuff was a major step in the right direction for me and I loved it but it just made me wish I was playing this all the time , as for the rest of the new content like hunting it is pointless after 5mins . The game is alot of fun and well worth playing and it looks amazing . I would not say the game is amazing in any way but is much better than Brotherhood and Revelations .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge