Fanorona help

This is a discussion on Fanorona help within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; I need help with a strategy to finish this game. I have been playing for over two hours, cant seem ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Fanorona help

I need help with a strategy to finish this game. I have been playing for over two hours, cant seem to beat him. This is the best I've been able to get since the first 15 mins of when I started. The vids on youtube dont really help being that the computer rarely does the same moves in the video. Was wondering if anyone could suggest something. Pretty desperate at the moment.
    " Ernest Hemingway once wrote, "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part."

Lvl 1 - Bronze

For whatever reason the full pic didnt upload.

Here it is.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ps54de4b33.jpg
    " Ernest Hemingway once wrote, "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part."

PRO Member

I need help with this too, I can't win this thing

Ice Cream Firefighter

Have any of you even bothered to look at the AC3 trophy guide by Davey he posted the link for a great powerpyx video that helped to teach me how to play the mini-game better & his NMM example is flawless when everything is set up the same.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yea man. Its not like Im posting this up so I can have people such as yourself tell me this.

Ice Cream Firefighter

People such as myself?????? How rude. You asked for help & I was just pointing out what I used to help me pass mine to answer your question, next time I will just keep my mouth shut. sorry for trying to help

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Not trying to be rude man. You came off that way by saying if either of "us had bothered" to look at the guide. Assumptions that were incorrect.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    People such as myself?????? How rude. You asked for help & I was just pointing out what I used to help me pass mine to answer your question, next time I will just keep my mouth shut. sorry for trying to help
    I don't blame you, let him rot...

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 7 - Gold

All I can say, and I know it's not what you want to hear, but practice at it. Any move that will allow you to take multiple pieces' go for it. Think before you make a brash move. Try and chain moves like Achilles' bitch-ass does. Try your best to have multiple pieces to his few or one when you get towards the end of the game. Then start moving your remaining pieces in to surround him but don't arrange them where he can chain them all.

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Malcom_Genesis View Post
    Not trying to be rude man. You came off that way by saying if either of "us had bothered" to look at the guide. Assumptions that were incorrect.
    Ahh assumptions, you learn to hate em. I do.

I didn't assume nothing, if you go back & look at what I first wrote I "ASKED" have any of you even bothered to look at the guide? I'm sorry you thought I was being rude & maybe if your post count was higher I wouldn't have asked that. But around here we get newbies sign up all the time just to say "We're Stuck with this trophy" instead of going straight to the guide to look at the answer. But still I won't be helping you again.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 1 - Bronze

@splee I figured as much. I was just to the point of madness after trying so many times. Good looking out though either.

@tazer I'm not here to beef or anything like that. Shit wasn't said to be taken in a disrespectful way. Its not that serious.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

here is some help for you.
    This is how I finally won at Fanorona, go to this site and follow the instructions, make sure you change it to "long move format"

Original Gamer Achievement in Assassin's Creed III
    .The Greatest Danger could be your own Stupidity

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by jcopp72 View Post
    here is some help for you.
    This is how I finally won at Fanorona, go to this site and follow the instructions, make sure you change it to "long move format"

Original Gamer Achievement in Assassin's Creed III
    Thank you. Ill def. give this shot.