Since it was closed saving farmers and evections the whole north new york deal

This is a discussion on Since it was closed saving farmers and evections the whole north new york deal within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; I done all the feed the kids, 2 farmer saves and 2 blanket burnnings and there are NO liberation missions ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Since it was closed saving farmers and evections the whole north new york deal

I done all the feed the kids, 2 farmer saves and 2 blanket burnnings and there are NO liberation missions showing on my map and the north contact is gone too. I have left and came back like 10 times they just are not there.
    So anybody know what to do?
    I kissed a boy, and I liked it.
    (I can't wait to do it again.)

> Restart Button <

Sadly some of the missions are only revealed by the map. It sucks but it is what it is. Make sure you uncover almost all of the little pixels on the map and they should show up eventually.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

I can't remember because everything went fine for me, but have you done everything else? Then you could go back and do what you said above

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I have been walking around and finding chests and sync points and just looking and looking. If I have to cover every square inch then that's what Ill do. The contact was there before I talked to him/her, (I've talked to 2 in NY can't remember which is a guy and which is a girl), any way I had the first conversation after I had already fed two kids and save one farmer. Then they all dissappeared. I just come accroos another farmer the blanketts and then the 3rd kid when I was walking around. Whish somebody would feed me I'm starvin. Guess I'll make a sandwhich.
    Thanks for your help.
    I kissed a boy, and I liked it.
    (I can't wait to do it again.)