hidden tunnels in the frontier

This is a discussion on hidden tunnels in the frontier within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; Ok maybe I'm not far enough along or something I have found a lot of tunels with chests, peg legs ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

hidden tunnels in the frontier

Ok maybe I'm not far enough along or something I have found a lot of tunels with chests, peg legs and what not, the one with the bear in it, big foot, all the side missions. But I haven't found any of the "network of tunels" or what ever they called them that is one of the side deals, I think it's a frontiere thing, any way. Do you have to be at a certain point? I figure I would have found at least one by accident by now but I can't find any. Every time I find a cave that's all it is a cave. I walk around with eagel vision and nothing. try to climb the walls and no go. Am I missing something.
    I have seen several post on the "11th" tunel. but I can't find my first one. I have all the fast travel spots in boston and just got started in new york but had a problem with liberation missions I'm waiting to find a answer for. Just wondering what I'm not doing that might help me find the first tunel so I can get an idea what to look for.
    I kissed a boy, and I liked it.
    (I can't wait to do it again.)

> Restart Button <

There are tunnels in Boston and New York. While there may be some actuall tunnels to crawl into on the frontier, that's not what the game is refering to. There are 11 tunnels in New York and the problem people find is that one will be story related and it even confused me too. There are no underground tunnels in the Frontier.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Then what is the side thing that the game is reffering to? There is a task in I think the Frontiersmen series that talks about finding a series of underground passages in the Frontier. I cam accross it while I was chasing a deer or something so it was real fast. Right around the same place where you are told to go to the camp and you talk to Boon and have to figgure out that the guys were killed.
    Hmm maybe I am confusing it cause when I looked after I got all of the boston ones it said 0/11 I think. I'll have to see if that's it.

> Restart Button <

It's just refering to the undergound tunnels in Boston & New York. I don't know what you saw out there but it wasn't a fast travel tunnel.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

It was my mistake. I found all 11 in New york. It still says I'm only 84% finished, but I assume that there is some thing above ground I haven't found. It even says I have found 11/11 but only 84%.

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
    It was my mistake. I found all 11 in New york. It still says I'm only 84% finished, but I assume that there is some thing above ground I haven't found. It even says I have found 11/11 but only 84%.
    Yes, there is a 12th one that is story related. Once you get through that part it should be 100%

Lvl 2 - Bronze

cool thanks.