Jacob Zenger glitch

This is a discussion on Jacob Zenger glitch within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; hey guys. i'm hoping someone has some suggestion or fix. I am stuck with Jacob Zenger at 72% complete. I ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Jacob Zenger glitch

hey guys. i'm hoping someone has some suggestion or fix.

I am stuck with Jacob Zenger at 72% complete. I can find him in the tavern - he's got nothing new to say. He's at max level 11 Assassin, and his district is liberated.

is there any fix at all?
    I've gotten all the miscellenous missions done. all the thieves, deliveries, hunting, assassinations, courier, the underground tunnels, the forts, the ships, the letters, the trinkets, feathers, almanacs - all the 'work' things.

though the ship missions are easily the most fun i thought.

and i am STUCK with Jacob Zenger. i really don't want to continue trying to do full sync if that is the one nub that's gonna stop me.

any work around or ideas guys?

Lvl 7 - Gold

I did a bit of reading to try and find something out for you but I had no luck. All I found was more and more reports of people having the same issue with no apparent fix. All I can think to suggest is to try the main-stay of deleting you game data and then reinstalling it. 'Game data'! Not 'Save data!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

exactly same problem! stuck at 90%!! joke!!!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

This is a known glitch that has no fixes. You can try to send a ticket to ubisoft customer support or complain on their forums, but they won't do anything. At least they won't tell you they will ever do anything about it. I have the UFO glitch, which makes it impossible to finish the UFO frontiersmen mission. This, like the Jacob Zenger glitch, is preventing a lot of people from getting platinums. Ubisoft doesn't seem to concerned about fixing these types of problems. Believe, you aren't the only one with this problem. Unfortunately, there is not much we can do until Ubi gets off their ass does something about it (highly unlikely).

Lvl 3 - Bronze

all sorted i just restarted and did the whole thing again! i didnt send any recruits on missions i just brought them into battle to level them up and it worked perfectly and also i did plenty of back up saves to usb just incase

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Same here, stuck with no possibility to get the Platinum trophy due to this glitch that no one at Ubisoft seem to care about, too busy launching AC 4 I guess

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Is there still no fix to this glitch? cause im wanting this plat before i start ac4 and im stuck with clipper wilkinson at 45%. ive tried to find him in the taverns but not exactly sure if i did i found dobby or whatever her name is, there was 3 other taverns in boston i went to but there was no liberation marker inside the tavern, they had the liberation markers outside and in new york it didnt show any liberation markers so i cant find those taverns at all. So is there any way to fix this guys?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm having the same problem, I have only 5 assassin's unlocked and one more idiot is missing!

*** Karma's a bitch ***