Season Pass worth it?

This is a discussion on Season Pass worth it? within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; is the season pass worth the 24 asking price? I've heard many a negative ramble. I'm loving the game, but ...

Break from gaming

Season Pass worth it?

is the season pass worth the 24 asking price? I've heard many a negative ramble. I'm loving the game, but not sure if the current dlc is worth a damn. Does it consist of all available dlc both singleplayer and multiplayer? I already own the dangerous secret and Benedict Arnold missions

Big thanks to Bladia for awesome sig
    "Unfortunately the Nazi's don't play cricket - if they did, we wouldn't be on opposite sides now."

.. Solar Fields ..

I was thinking about purchasing the season pass but i have now decided to wait, just in case the future DLC isn't very good.

PRO Member

I bought it the other day and just completed the dlc trophies, ther are more trophies to come I believe. I haven't played the dlc wthout trophies yet but I will in a few days, tbh it is kind of too early to tell if it is worth it or not but I'm hoping it is.

Sig by Smashguy

Editor in Chief - Editorials

Considering that the Season Pass cost me almost as much as the game, and what I've received in return, I'd say hell fucking no.

The Hidden Secrets Pack (the first piece of DLC) is actually the pre-order DLC; moreover, it adds about 1 hour of gameplay, plus two costumes (that look crap), and weapons that are inferior in every way to gear you already have. Worth about $9.99 (that's generous).

The Battle Hardened Pack adds some multiplayer outfits and 2 maps. Wow. Probably worth about $4.99.

And the as-yet unreleased Tyranny of King Washington, which I have high hopes for. Judging by the past offerings, however, I'm preparing to be disappointed.

The season pass is only good for 6 months of DLC. Don't waste you're money, wait to buy TToKW separately.

Sidenote: Assassin's Creed III's Season Pass costs $10 more than Borderlands 2's; comparing the amount of content from each, there's no way to justify the price of ACIII's pass.

Break from gaming

Thanks for the replies. I think I'll wait to see how the forthcoming dlc is received by the community.

Big thanks to Bladia for awesome sig
    "Unfortunately the Nazi's don't play cricket - if they did, we wouldn't be on opposite sides now."

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I finally got the season pass because I have been enjoying the multiplayer. The new maps and characters are cool, but I also read somewhere that there will be more multiplayer content that would be free with the season pass, which made me believe it was worth it. Of course, I don't remember where I read that, and I can't find any information on it now. Hopefully I was right and not dreaming that.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I felt that, for $30, there have better be a good amount of DLC coming in the future. I'm honestly not that impressed with the game and don't anticipate getting $30 worth of DLC content. I'll pick and choose what you'd like to get when they do come out.

Death is Awaiting....

Eh, I bought the pass. So I hope it'll be worth it. I'll still be playing it every now and then. So in a way it was worth it for me. And the DLC came with 3 characters, 3 maps, and 4 new trophies

Sig by Achantion

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Schism View Post
    It was worth it because I got to do the dlc with Dragon
    Yeah it was fun

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

It was worth it to me, although im hoping that the george washington dlc doesn't suck.

" Ernest Hemingway once wrote, "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part."