Assassins Creed 3: Only 1 female assassin through the whole game!

This is a discussion on Assassins Creed 3: Only 1 female assassin through the whole game! within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; So if you have played the previous assassins creed titles, you saw quite a few changes through the years. If ...

Lvl 8 - Gold

Assassins Creed 3: Only 1 female assassin through the whole game!

So if you have played the previous assassins creed titles, you saw quite a few changes through the years. If you remember Brotherhood and revelations, you know your able to have a guild of assassins. In AC 3, you are no longer able to just pick up a random assassin recruite. Instead, you recruit 6 story characters, and they come out to help you using different assassin skills.

That was pretty cool.

The thing is that there is only 1 female assassin among the 6 characters. Although this wasnt a huge issue, i enjoy having a all female group (in all games that you recruit teams, i try to use all females if possible). I know that because of the story line or the time the story takes place, that there wasnt many females taking a aggressive role in order to stand out.

But unlike other previous titles of this series, there was at least more of a female presence.

Threat

.......Ok.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Change is mediocre

Lvl 2 - Bronze

In Colonial America Women were lucky to be alowed to leave the house alone. I have studied this time period, quite recently. For a man to accept even one female into the ranks is an obvious compliment to her abilities. She would have had to have been far better than any male candidate at the time. So you see by only having one it's not only realistic, it's a statement that even though they were not given the same opertunities women could still excell and beat out men for the job.
    Of course Conner is a native American, no female chiefs in thos times, and the so called "Indiam Princess" that so many Americans claim was their great, great, great grandmother? They didn't exisist. Chieftons weren't always by bloodline but by ability. Still females were not alowed to assend to that posistion.
    So it's fact based. Females were not treated as equals in those times, the game is just folowing the actualality of the times in which it was set.
    I kissed a boy, and I liked it.
    (I can't wait to do it again.)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Where am I supposed to find the female assassin? I have only 5 assassin's and all are Male!

*** Karma's a bitch ***