Glitched Delivery Request Missions - Preventing me from Platinum. HELP.

This is a discussion on Glitched Delivery Request Missions - Preventing me from Platinum. HELP. within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; As you all know, to get the Completionist trophy, you have to "Complete ALL progress tracker grid entries." I have ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Glitched Delivery Request Missions - Preventing me from Platinum. HELP.

As you all know, to get the Completionist trophy, you have to "Complete ALL progress tracker grid entries."
    I have 99% sync. When you go to the progress tracker and look in the top right, the numbers read "17020/17070". I assume these are more or less 'points'. Anyway, I've done everything in the game. I've gotten every single player trophy except for this one and I had planned on tackling it later (I've now spent the last two days getting everything to full sync after about a month long break).
    I've gone through everything. All the sequences, the side missions: clubs, the side missions: Boston liberation missions, the side missions: New York liberation missions, discovery: collectibles, etc. etc. to see that everything is to 100%. Everything is, except one thing.

The "Discovery: Citizen Missions" is what isn't completely 100%.
    Assassination Missions - 100%
    Courier Missions - 100%
    Delivery Requests - ...0%

But, the funny this is...I've done all the delivery requests and it seems that not a single one of them has counted. At all. I know for a fact that I've done them all, because I completed the ones that were already in progress when I started playing yesterday and then today I started the rest and completed them all as well. I got the notifications saying how many pounds I had earned from each one. I know I did them all because I remember crafting a lot of stuff that I couldn't find on my own. Point is, they're all completed but none of them counted.

Does anyone have any idea why this has happened? I'm rather frustrated right now because aside from getting to level 20 on the multiplayer, I've got this platinum trophy in the bag and a silly glitch that Ubisoft apparently didn't fix is keeping me from my Plat. I would really hate to have to start a new save file just to complete the game to 100% a second time just for one trophy.

Someone please help. I'm thinking maybe uninstalling the game data, reinstalling, then starting my save file might make it register but I don't want to try it quite yet.

EDIT
    By doing some research on the web I found that the percentages don't tally until you complete all requests in the entire region - so about 33% per region. The problem is, every region has a delivery request mission that doesn't show up on the map. So I found a Youtube video that helped me find their locations and I'm now back on track to the platinum trophy.
    If anyone else encounters this problem and sees this thread, here's the link - http://youtu.be/lbByVujBmaU
    Last edited by Synyster_Death; 01-29-2013 at 10:58 PM.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------