Homestead Hunting Issue

This is a discussion on Homestead Hunting Issue within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; Hi guys, long time visitor - first time poster (so I do apologise if this has been asked before) I'm ...

LPD
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

Homestead Hunting Issue

Hi guys, long time visitor - first time poster (so I do apologise if this has been asked before)

I'm trying to complete my Hunting map, I've done the entire frontier and only have 1 animal left to find in the Homestead. That animal is a deer. I've been at this for a number of hours today, and I can't find it anywhere. I've checked different maps, videos and other stuff online and I just can't get a deer to spawn. Has anybody had this issue? If you did how did you fix it?

PRO Member

It does seem like animals spawn less in the homestead. I just used maps found on web and ran back in forth in the trees where they where supposed to be till they would spawned. Then, when one finally spawned I threw some bait so it would come to me and not be able to run away.
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Try southwest of Myriam's place, just across the river. I believe that's where I see most of them...I'll have to check that the next time I play.

PRO Member

All the way south a little north of the Frontier entrance found a tree stand but any tree works and drop some bait on the ground then air assassination. Elk and deer were my last 2 to find Elk took me alot of searching lol. Good Luck!!!

LPD
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks for the tips guys, but no deer are showing up, and I've been on it for another 3 hours straight. I've ran to each location imaginable countless times, ran into God knows how many wolves and had to replenish my bait more times than I care to remember. I'm tempted to give up with this damn challenge. Doesn't even seem worth it any more.

LPD
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

Nevermind, finally tracked one of the little buggers down by complete accident. Just in time, my controller was ready to meet my television screen. Thanks guys!