Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

AC3 is the worst Game of the Franchise

This is a discussion on AC3 is the worst Game of the Franchise within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; Originally Posted by effdeegee Wow. Is this thread for real? All of the Assassin's Creed games are very good for ...

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Quote Originally Posted by effdeegee View Post
    Wow. Is this thread for real?

All of the Assassin's Creed games are very good for some reasons and they all have their bad parts.

Getting so upset over a video game that it appears to have broken the caps lock buttons everywhere and made some resort to calling other people names is pretty sad. It's good to have opinions; just don't try and cram them down other peoples' throats.

...and seriously, AC1 wasn't the worst?

AC 1 will always be the worst because it's shallow dull fluff. Altair is only interesting in Revelations.
    Of course, i won't be playing AC III till next week so it could change, but i doubt it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ramieh View Post
    This Game was for me a failured, its just dosent feel like the previous games, is really a short game is you stick only to the main missions, the board games are just to damm hard and boring i mean what where they thinking making us pay 60$ to play nime mens morris or fonomora ... i cant stop thinking how good this could have been, they just when the wrong even selecting the name of the assasing, connor which is not his real name ... , i am pretty shure that there is pretty badass indian name but i guest they thought something else, and what about you father templar moving and fighting like a assasing ... this game just get stupid i dont want o get into the chasing of the stupid flying pages , ill really hope they make thing go right on the next game and will be awesome if they tested the freaking game before released, is just get you mad that every ubisoft game come whit the gift of 3 or more glitches per game
    Requiescat in pace English.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Larrydavidsavatar View Post
    AC 1 will always be the worst because it's shallow dull fluff. Altair is only interesting in Revelations.
    Of course, i won't be playing AC III till next week so it could change, but i doubt it.
    Have fun with AC 3 it can't be that bad, I played MP only and it was super fun.
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

PRO Member

honestly i did get bored in the begining half of the game but as you continue to play the game got more better and the story drew me in more.......... as each AC game come the graphics always improve as well..... but in all seriousness i enjoy the game and the different change of scenery ...(the ending =/ well thats a different story, ending wasn't that Great but i think they ended it the way it was ment to be ended so a part 4 could come).....

PRO Member

On a side note about AC1............ if you compare it to the ACs of now (after it) of course it's going to suck in comparison !
    AC1 was like the 1st game that came out with the Ps3 if i remember correctly ....... but as a game for what it was when it first came out it awesome, it was different............ if it was that bad then i doubt they would've continued onto [email protected]

Puns always intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Jace227 View Post
    On a side note about AC1............ if you compare it to the ACs of now (after it) of course it's going to suck in comparison !
    AC1 was like the 1st game that came out with the Ps3 if i remember correctly ....... but as a game for what it was when it first came out it awesome, it was different............ if it was that bad then i doubt they would've continued onto [email protected]
    I remember everyone raving about how amazing it was at the time and i just couldn't agree, whilst it's the weakest in the series, it's not awful, merely frustratingly unfinished in feel. Happily,by chance, i got given a copy of AC II, which ended up being the only disc that would read toward the end of my first PS3's life, it was a spectacular improvement and i subsequently bought AC Brotherhood and Revelations.

Maybe it's just me, i struggled to enjoy Dead Space 1 and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune while loving their sequels too, perhaps i expected too much of early PS3 games.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by rogerskyle1987 View Post
    Some people just need to ride the short bus. Ubisoft is one of the leading developer's so of course like you hate on Ubisoft, haters gonna hate.
    Or some people have genuine concerns and issues with certain games so they voice their opinions. Not everyone is a "hater" as you put it. Saying something like that is extremely childish.

PRO Member

I'm not saying this game is bad, but I can agree with the glitches...and mouths not moving during certain scenes...

but to me, I just didn't get that same feeling that I got a the previous one, the naval battles are cool..and the set pieces look great...it just didn't have what ever the other games did to keep me playing and moving forward in longer play periods then I would in other games...granted I picked it up used for under 20 bucks...so I'm not complaining about the price, I just think that ezio raised the bar a little to high for Conner..
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Gotham's Reckoning

I have to completely disagree with this thread. I consider it to be the best AC game after AC2. I only got it not too long ago when it was all patched up so I had a very tiny experience in regards to the bug and glitches that other people who bought it from day one had experienced with the only problem I had was with the pivots but everything else worked like clockwork and the naval stuff is far superior to the tower defense from Revelations and seriously how could anyone consider AC3 to be worse than the very repetitive AC1?

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Lvl 1 - Bronze

its also hard to compete with the feeling of old 16th century Venice, Rome, ect, with crazy scenery and cool historical stuff, and then go to a just settled America, with trees..and mud, and a few houses n towns every once in a while, theres only so long hopping thru trees can keep ppl interested

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwynn View Post
    its also hard to compete with the feeling of old 16th century Venice, Rome, ect, with crazy scenery and cool historical stuff, and then go to a just settled America, with trees..and mud, and a few houses n towns every once in a while, theres only so long hopping thru trees can keep ppl interested
    This is what I thought about the setting for the game when I first played it. But I soon got over it as the game just drew me in. I absolutely loved it and I thought it was awesome.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Platinum Dohvakiin

Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    I have to completely disagree with this thread. I consider it to be the best AC game after AC2. I only got it not too long ago when it was all patched up so I had a very tiny experience in regards to the bug and glitches that other people who bought it from day one had experienced with the only problem I had was with the pivots but everything else worked like clockwork and the naval stuff is far superior to the tower defense from Revelations and seriously how could anyone consider AC3 to be worse than the very repetitive AC1?
    1) Every game after AC2 has sucked.
    2)The problem with both Navel/Tower defense is; it really does nothing to add to the story. It's just simply something to do.
    3) The reason most people will say AC3 is still worse than AC1 is simple. AC1 had a better setting, a better story and a better character. Even with all the repetitiveness of AC1 it's still a better game than AC3.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by platzreign View Post
    1) Every game after AC2 has sucked.
    2)The problem with both Navel/Tower defense is; it really does nothing to add to the story. It's just simply something to do.
    3) The reason most people will say AC3 is still worse than AC1 is simple. AC1 had a better setting, a better story and a better character. Even with all the repetitiveness of AC1 it's still a better game than AC3.
    Yeah I agree, plus AC1 was out years ago and a first outing, AC3 has no excuse, its total pish . I could not even finish the game it was that boring .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Platinum Dohvakiin

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Yeah I agree, plus AC1 was out years ago and a first outing, AC3 has no excuse, its total pish . I could not even finish the game it was that boring .
    AC1 was repetitive as isshh, but I can over look all of that for one simple fact. No one in gaming has even attempted to do what Ubisoft did with Assassin's Creed. Yeah they made mistakes, but it was still a better story than every single game that has fallowed AC2. Brotherhood wasn't even a game. It was pretty much AC2.5 because you were literally replaying AC2 with a different cast. About half way through I just hated Ezio. Revelations I couldn't even get 25% of the way through. The more Ezio talked the more I didn't want to play. I ended up just watch a Let's Play on youtube. AC3 I think I'm about 85% through the story. But it's taken me months to get this far. I can't play it for more than hour before I feel like I want to kill myself. Free Running through the trees was fun for about 30 minutes, after than I just stole a horse and said fuq it. I could care less about Connor, the only reason I even want to finish it is too see what happens to Desmond.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Puns always intended.

The saddest part of AC III is that you play those whole first three sequence with a more charismatic lead yet know he isn't the main guy and already you dislike Connor just for showing up. It was far more enjoyable at the start and i feel that's the direction they should have gone with.

The world may be huge and sometimes interesting to look at but it is a chore to navigate, it feels less alive than say, Skyrim or Red Dead Redemption and that's mainly due to the constant reminders of it being a simulation.

Solid game but horribly tedious and lacking in character compared to Revelations, Brotherhood or II. IV may bring it back to slightly more interesting times but the core problem of disconnect is always going to be there due to the gimmick.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

To me this game is like "going to the next level" they change everything and i like it. how to fight, connor's climbing ability (climbing trees *LOL*), and everything else. the "Sailing" feature to me is interesting so we can explore more then the town or the woods. it's makes the world seems bigger and worth exploring (i hope they makes us more stuff to explore in "black flag").

now i don't disagree with people complain about Connor's. Heck i don't even like connor's to me his just to arrogant and stubborn. last thing. about the story *LOL* i don't even understand the story from the begining of AC 1.

this is my opinion about AC3. some of you maybe agree or disagree. but i love AC from AC 1 until now. because for me they keep improving

I make lego out of you!

i agree with kield! it's good to have change, we don't want the same graphics and characters over & over again! what we want is something new... & ac iv is going to deliver that! :]
    Making plat cards

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I don't like this game, it's boring and the main guy has no charm.
    Finally UI is faster unlike the previous games but why, oh god, WHY did they remove R1+X for sprint! I hate that you have to either walk or sprint which results in you climbing what ever comes in front of you
    I haven't played this game through yet.

I make lego out of you!

Quote Originally Posted by shalaa_87 View Post
    I don't like this game, it's boring and the main guy has no charm.
    Finally UI is faster unlike the previous games but why, oh god, WHY did they remove R1+X for sprint! I hate that you have to either walk or sprint which results in you climbing what ever comes in front of you
    I haven't played this game through yet.
    it took some time for me to get used to the new controls :] you have to remember it's 2013 lol
    Making plat cards

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123