Platinum without online pass?

This is a discussion on Platinum without online pass? within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; Altough the trophy guide says it is needed, I have read in other places that there is NO NEED for ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Platinum without online pass?

Altough the trophy guide says it is needed, I have read in other places that there is NO NEED for an online pass in other to get Platinum. I would like to know if this is true, since a friend is lending me the game this week.

Also, do I miss much by not having the online pass? I really liked the MP in the previous installments.

PRO Member

The multiplayer requires an online pass. There are multiplayer trophies needs for the platinum, so be prepared to fork over $10
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

Lvl 1 - Bronze

It is possible with the three day trial of the multiplayer but you must complete all multiplayer within the trial time or you will have to buy an online pass to finish the online trophies.
    So with dedication and a good party assuming you can find one it is possible without.
    Please can anyone willing switch to use this as your search engine http://reecebarr.easysearch.org.uk/ for details why visit this thread: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ge...ease-read.html
    Thanks

Lvl 1 - Bronze

With Revelations I managed to get all trophies in 2 days, using the 3 day trial. I thought we didn't have a 3 day trial for ACIII, but rather a limited MP experience?

PRO Member

I got all online trophies in 2-3 days, if you have a trial you can do it in time