Conflict Looms; Sequence 7, Memory 3 Help

This is a discussion on Conflict Looms; Sequence 7, Memory 3 Help within the Assassin's Creed III forum, part of the A; I keep getting stuck on the full sync objectives for the ships. I followed the guide on this site for ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Conflict Looms; Sequence 7, Memory 3 Help

I keep getting stuck on the full sync objectives for the ships. I followed the guide on this site for full sync, but can't get the full sync objective after Air Assassinating the Grenadier. Everytime I try to leave the ship without open conflict, I am always noticed and the last three guards at the front of the ship attack me.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I climbed up to the top of the mast as quickly as I could and made sure to take everyone out with arrows. It is tedious but it will help you avoid your troubles. I recommend killing everyone except the grenadier and save him for last.

Forget I Was Ever Here

I followed the guide and achieved it but if you're having trouble check out youtube they have different videos that may be useful to you

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by juliuspleezer View Post
    I climbed up to the top of the mast as quickly as I could and made sure to take everyone out with arrows. It is tedious but it will help you avoid your troubles. I recommend killing everyone except the grenadier and save him for last.
    This helped GREATLY! Thank you!